Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto chapter 680 discussions and 681 predictions

+5
Mustang
Sacred Fire
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Taushishi17
endame
9 posters

Go down

Naruto chapter 680 discussions and 681 predictions Empty Naruto chapter 680 discussions and 681 predictions

Post by endame Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:12 pm

NARUTO CHAPTER 680 DISCUSSION AND 681 PREDICTIONS

Naruto chapter 680 discussions and 681 predictions Naruto_Logo_107wtransparent_zps2a1a5559
Naruto chapter 680 discussions and 681 predictions 11mcmxk
It's out!
Date: 11/06
Title: Once Again

nobody has done it so i created this topic, naruto 680 is out!! i found it at this page:
Naruto 680

Damn that Sasuke!!

Spoiler:
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 680 discussions and 681 predictions Empty Re: Naruto chapter 680 discussions and 681 predictions

Post by Taushishi17 Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:37 pm

Sasuke Sasuke Sasuke wow.... He is right about what he says neither of them can die but damn.. my love/hate relationship with him is only getting worse hopefully once this battle is over he can go back to kinda jerk Sasuke...

Naruto as usual is pretty bad ass

Madara's chakra is gone!?!? Aww he was a pretty awesome villain but WOO Kaguya she is awesome to the tenth power and very stingy and selfish...

Short chapter I can't wait until next week
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 680 discussions and 681 predictions Empty Re: Naruto chapter 680 discussions and 681 predictions

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:47 pm

I don't know.. Some people are I feel jumping the gun on Sasukes true feelings about his team. Ever since the beginning of Naruto Kishi has always made Sasuke's intentions, and thoughts invisible to the public, basically during serious thought out moments, you notice you never see his expression? I for one  love Sasuke. He & Naruto are my top 2. [Main stream I know so what :P]

Anyways, to me? This is setting up something big for Sasuke to redeem himself, and make Sakura know what she always meant to him the way she wanted him to but never seen it. Theres alot of SS moments where Sakura never noticed Sasuke doing things for her. Kind of reminds me of NH. The only difference is, its the opposite, where Sasuke KNOWS she loves him, but would show how much he cares for Sakura when shes unconscious or doesn't know of. The ONLY time she has ever thanked him for any of it was during the Gaara arc? When she thanked Sasuke, and Sasuke flat out told her Naruto saved us basically. And [Not knowing of the deed Sasuke did, or said] looks at Naruto and smiles at him, where you see Sasuke jealous.

I just realized this o_O It is the opposite effect. NH & SS have that in common. How the other side never seen what was always there. I feel since Sasuke sorta returned there is more to him and Sakura that will bloom.. Sakura still sees the negative parts, and Sasuke isn't making it better. But its obvious that she cares for him still and is waiting for him to finally acknowledge her. And for him to us AND her, to show us that he isn't that big asshole we have looked at recently.
-
Aside from that chapter, was nice. Though I do think it could be a setup for Sakura to do something cause.. hate to use the word but its been showing some "uselessness" that has been thrown around her character alot and by Sasuke's mouth =/ I'm just expecting more from her.. Hinata is a secondary character and she kicked some ass in this war. Now Sakura has chances.. but I guess Kishis waiting for something.. hoping it has something to do with Sasuke & Sakura where I see they both need closure and development in character wise and to what was left between them when Sasuke left the village.

Kudos to Kakashi.

Last edited by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Word Replacement)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:51 pm

Damn! Sasuke likes to talk about how useless sakura and kakashi are!

It looks like Naruto's bijuu battle avatar is coming.

It's nice to see the byakugan get some feats the way Kaguya saw and hit the vital on the hawk to stop the bird from flying.

I think castle were foreshowed in last weeks chapter colour page.
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:30 pm

I think this chapter was more about nostalgia, more about the good old day with Team 7 when Sasuke saved Naruto. Sakura was reminded of that, it seemed like she was doubting Sasuke, but this chapter reminded her that Sasuke isn't all that bad, that he does care about Sakura, and it was Naruto that reminded her of it.

what I like is seeing the extent of Kaguya's power, and damn it is scary, and I think it is just the tip of the iceberg when it concerns Kaguya, this is going to be badass, and I am certain all the Kaguya fans are fangirling/boying all over the place,  Naruto chapter 680 discussions and 681 predictions 2697176399 I know I cannot wait to see what happens next.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdyNemo-Kun Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:23 pm

I have this really awesome prediction of what's gonna happen later on!
So since Kaguya has a Byakugan she can dodge pretty much anything from almost any direction, Sasuke and Naruto aren't idiots and they are going to have to come up with a strategy sooner or later. So every Byakugan has weaknesses (like blind points, etc) and to locate or figure out those weaknesses they either keep attacking recklessly tell they figure them out, or get another Byakugan user to help. Now we already know that Sasuke has the ability to snap people out of the Genjutsu, and they don't have much time since everyone is slowly turning in Zetsu. So i am very certain that Hinata is gonna be freed very soon to help Naruto and Sasuke, and since Hinata's Chakra is very low Naruto is probably going give her some of his.  Naruto chapter 680 discussions and 681 predictions 3187358519 
NerdyNemo-Kun
NerdyNemo-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:30 pm

we have seen that weakness in the Sasuke retrieval arc. so we already know of that weakness, I think Kaguya knows that as well, so I don't think she will easily let her guard down, she will most likely counter anything Sasuke and Naruto throw at her easily.

what I think will happen is that the Hokage will hold Kaguya down while Naruto and Sasuke seal her away, but this fight is going to be crazy good, we have already seen some of Kaguya's power.

but as for the people being trapped and turning into Zetsus I would give this fight another 9-12 chapters to go, that is about as long as Kishi usually gives his villains anyway, there are some of us that might disagree, but due to the length of time before people turn to White Zetsu, the remaining time of this fight is about turning Kaguya's power against her.

but I did love the Team 7 feels in this chapter, it was down right awesome to see that flashback.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:31 pm

1) Kaguya's summoning a landscape: it was clear she changed it but through summoning? Wow quite badass!

2) Is Obito's body moving on its own or...?

3) Kakashi saving Sakura again. KakaSaku will be happy, lol!

4) Sasuke saving only Naruto. SasuNaru will be happy,lol!

On a more serious note, it was a well-thought chapter imo because Sasuke and Naruto's interactions expressed once again this brothers' issues + some team 7 issues. Once again, one can see that Naruto and Sasuke have two different ways of doing things:

Sasuke has a goal and will remain focused on it and will not let any emotions interfere. He explained to Naruto that he saved him instead of Sakura and Kakashi because of Naruto is indispensable if they want to win. It might sound rude but Kakashi and Sakura are unfortunately useless for the moment...
So, Sasuke's action was more strategic than emotional.

On the other hand, we have Naruto who wants to protect his bonds absolutely. This is commendable but that could also play against himself sometimes.
We can find in this chapter what Hagoromo described about Indra and Ashura...

I think both, Naruto and Sasuke are right and wrong sometimes. Sasuke knows what is in play: the survival of mankind but for it, he won't let him distracted by emotions and the bonds he has. That makes him quite a "lonely" fighter. Naruto finds his strength in the bond he has with people but his emotions can be his weaknesses too. This is what one could see when he lost Neji and was about to give up...

Anyway I liked very much how Naruto reminded Sasuke about his action and his words when they were fighting Haku and Zabuza.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:50 am

Since team 7 is back, sasuke is making sakura feel sad, she thinks sasuke doesn't care about her or kakashi, like if he hasn't changed, but i feel kishi is doing this just to surprise her in any moment, what naruto said to him, "in sutiations like this my body moves on its own" he said it because of sasuke more than himself, and i think sasuke got the message because of his flashback, in some point it will become evident that he actually cares about sakura and kakashi.

In another news seems like T7 were teleported into a cave inside a volcano? now naruto can float and we have a fight in the air, i feel soon we will be explained what is that place and all about kaguya´s plans.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:09 am

endame wrote:Since team 7 is back, sasuke is making sakura feel sad, she thinks sasuke doesn't care about her or kakashi, like if he hasn't changed, but i feel kishi is doing this just to surprise her in any moment, what naruto said to him, "in sutiations like this my body moves on its own" he said it because of sasuke more than himself, and i think sasuke got the message because of his flashback, in some point it will become evident that he actually cares about sakura and kakashi.

In another news seems like T7 were teleported into a cave inside a volcano? now naruto can float and we have a fight in the air, i feel soon we will be explained what is that place and all about kaguya´s plans.

I remember saying this on a Youtube video a while ago, it isn't that Sasuke is making Sakura feel sad, it is the fact that Sakura kind of feels useless, because when it seems like she has caught up to them, Sakura falls another 100 steps behind them, Sasuke just points that out in brutal honesty and that something Sakura might be able to handle as easily as Naruto.

when it comes to Naruto, he is the type that likes to prove others wrong, but when it comes to Sakura, when she feels that she has caught up, reality soon hits Sakura and it hits her hard, personally I don't like that aspect, but unfortunately that's just how it is. the one thing Sakura needs to understand, is that she lacks the power and ability to really keep up with Naruto and Sasuke, there are times when she feels like she is getting in the way.

I am going to be brutally honest here, some might not like this, but sadly both Kakashi and Sakura are in the way as well, nothing against the two characters, it is the fact that those two cannot do much at all, both Naruto and Sasuke need to fight Kaguya and protect Sakura and Kakashi at the same time, focusing on two things at once while fighting a deadly foes is really difficult, especially considering what's on the line in this fight. Sasuke priority is protecting humanity, which also falls in line with protecting Kakashi and Sakura.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:51 pm

I don't like it too, but sadly it's true, both Sakura and Kakashi are just in the way. Anyway i was trying to say that maybe and this is just what i hope, maybe kishi is making Sasuke act too rude towards Sakura and Kakashi just to make him realize that he was wrong about them, who knows, maybe Sakura ends saving his life, (since kishi is showing us that the most afected by Sasuke's words is Sakura), and we get some good SS panels.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:14 pm

Well Sasuke was more rude to Kakashi than he was to Sakura, the problem with Sakura is she feels like she cannot keep up with Sasuke and Naruto, when she feels like she has caught up, as I pointed out reality soon hits her, Naruto and Sasuke get more power and she again feels miserable because she soon feels that all her hard work amounted to nothing, (not taking anything away from her achievements throughout the story)

this chapter showed the readers that Sasuke definitely does care about the people he has a bond with, he might not be able to say it out loud, but there was one panel where he couldn't say anything, his eyes were covered by his hair, to me that showed a lot, again it was such a basic picture but it told the story then and there. Sasuke does in fact care about Sakura and Kakashi, he might not be able to admit it out loud, but on the outside he might act like he doesn't care, but on the inside he is just a big softy.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:42 am

Well i have to agree with you, she is always left 100 steps behind them, i think she should understand that she can't actually catch up to them, she lacks ability and chakra, maybe she should follow Hinata's way, "going forward one step at the time" instead of worrying about how powerful her team mates are, and understand that she is not weak at all but those two are something else.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Purkle200 Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:04 am

Sometimes we need to hear the harsh truth at times, but I also agree with you Mustang about Sasuke being kind on the inside but doesn't want to reveal it
Purkle200
Purkle200

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:13 pm

Ok as I see it Kaguya's going to turn into a dragon...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:09 pm

I don't see Kaguya turning into a dragon of sorts, she has basically gotten the chakra from the tree, while the characters inside the tree are about to turn into a Zetsu, cannon fodder ninjas will be turning into Zetsu, while the main and support characters will be saved later on.

as for Kaguya, I think that after she is defeated the chakra will get released back to every living creature, human and animal will get their chakra back, which is what would have happened in the past, with her, this is just a small theory, but after Kaguya was defeated her Chakra dispersed out to the people of the world, bringing about the first ninjas that could use chakra, this could explain why she wants all the chakra to return to her, since she was greedy enough to eat the fruit.

after her sons were born she might have began to fear what could happen later on, it is likely that her sons turned against her, because she was corrupted by the absolute power that had taken for herself, now she did know about her grandchildren, but they might have been way too young to realise what their grandmother was like. now as for the Juubi, maybe the God Tree waited for the death of Kaguya to unleash the Juubi, or the other possibility is that Kaguya kept the Juubi on a leash and chain, so when Kaguya died, but her spirit lingered, there was a chance that Kaguya wanted to seek revenge against the people that killed her, possibly her own sons for that matter.

I think this is something that we will find out, but the biggest question is, what was Kaguya's power like before she ate the fruit? I feel that there was a chance that she didn't have a lot of power, so by stealing this power, she was able to not only bring about the end of a war for the very same fruit that she ate, but also became corrupted moments after eating the fruit.

So the next chapter I feel will provide more questions than answers, it seems to be the way Kishi is going at the moment.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:42 am

Good point indeed Mustang but well as Kaguya turning into a dragon i meant 'cause of the dots on her head and the "horns" and well if you kind of morph her she looks like a dragon of sorts.. but that's just my thinking as for the other things all will be answered what I'm wondering if Kaguya turns into a dragon or not.. now that would be pretty interesting don't you think??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down