Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Football (soccer) World Cup 2014

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Football (soccer) World Cup 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: Football (soccer) World Cup 2014

Post by Strawberry on Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:50 am

Oh no! There are no games today and it feels like it's coming to an end, but I don't want it to end so soon! T-T

LOL! I think I already picked a team to support, and that is Argentina. I know most people are saying that they should've had a better performance, but seeing all of the games, I don't think those people gave nearly enough credit to the teams Argentina faced off against. This is the World Cup after all; there are no "weak" teams. But anyway! Hopefully, they make it far since I like seeing Messi scoring. c:

Of the matches left, these are the ones I would like to advance:

Argentina vs Switzerland - Argentina, of course.
Colombia vs Uruguay - Colombia
Costa Rica vs Greece - Costa Rica
France vs Nigeria - France
Germany vs Algeria - Germany
Belgium vs USA - USA

And these are the most difficult to choose, since I like both teams and would like for all to keep advancing though that's impossible. :c

Mexico vs Netherlands - I like Mexico's team a little bit more, but it's not an easy game so I'm not sure. '^'
Brazil vs Chile - My heart is truly torn. </3

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Football (soccer) World Cup 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: Football (soccer) World Cup 2014

Post by Irielo on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:04 am

So, Brazil won against Chile on penalty shoot out (3-2). Well, losing this way is very cruel for any team. Just before they started to shoot, the camera showed Julio Cesar shedding some tears, but he succeeded to stop 2 penalties.

Anyway, Hulk scored a goal for Brazil but it was unfairly not given because of a handball which was in fact his shoulder. Regarding the next match, I think Colombia will win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:16 pm

That match @-@
Germany against Algeria
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:05 am

Brasil lost 7 - 1 to Germany... Well it's the first time I've seen something like that happening in a WC semi-final. The problem is that Brasil's team already panicked after the first German's goal and completely gave up after the second one...

Anyway, the WC final will oppose the best attack of the tournament, Germany, to the best defense, Argentina. I hope it will be an entertaining game.

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesHogan on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:12 pm

Congratulation to Germany cause they win in this competition.
JamesHogan
JamesHogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum