Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Manga: Editors, writers, people who buy it.

Go down

Manga: Editors, writers, people who buy it.

Post by racefan1992 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:51 pm

Spoiler:

After searching for over 2 hours i finally found this video.

This is for informative purposes only. Too clear up some misconceptions about how the manga industry works, also brings up Western comics as well.

Note: This video is nearly 40 minutes long and has some language (some nasty). You have been warned. Also it is over 2 years old, so back then things were different.

If this isn't in the proper place, someone please move it for me.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Re: Manga: Editors, writers, people who buy it.

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:22 pm

I'm only confused by one thing... who are these people that I should spend 40 minutes listening to them? Their about page just say that they're "anime youtubers" which isn't enough to make me spend 40 minutes listening to them.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:35 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:I'm only confused by one thing... who are these people that I should spend 40 minutes listening to them? Their about page just say that they're "anime youtubers" which isn't enough to make me spend 40 minutes listening to them.

The guys in the skype call review ALOT of anime and manga. One guy on there whom i was subbed too on Youtube, did Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail, AOT and others.

Their channel links in the info box of the video, since you don't know who they are.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum