Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto chapter 679 discussions and 680 predictions

+9
Beautiful Hime
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Sacred Fire
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
endame
Azuula
Mustang
Irielo
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Naruto chapter 679 discussions and 680 predictions Empty Naruto chapter 679 discussions and 680 predictions

Post by Irielo Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:47 pm

NARUTO CHAPTER 679 DISCUSSION AND 680 PREDICTIONS
Naruto chapter 679 discussions and 680 predictions Naruto_Logo_107wtransparent_zps2a1a5559
Naruto chapter 679 discussions and 680 predictions 123mlnm
It's out!
Date: 04/06
Title:The beginning of everything

Last edited by Irielo on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 679 discussions and 680 predictions Empty Re: Naruto chapter 679 discussions and 680 predictions

Post by Mustang Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:00 pm

So the ultimate Villain finally shows herself, and the danger on all other characters is much more perilous than expected, becoming white zetsus, oh man that's a fate far worse than death, so there is little to no time left in order to save their comrades, so this is just another race against time to save their comrades.

either way this could get really interesting to see how this will turn out.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 679 discussions and 680 predictions Empty Re: Naruto chapter 679 discussions and 680 predictions

Post by Irielo Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:10 pm

So, Madara became Kaguya... Is Madara gone for good now? Yes, people turning into White Zetsus is horrible... And now we know Hagoromo brother's name: Hamura. Kaguya saw what Hagoromo gave to Naruto and Sasuke, could it be that Hamura will now somehow pop up in some way to help?

Madara was already more than powerful but it seems Kaguya is really a Goddess.... And she looks beautiful btw...Lol!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:18 pm

That. Was. Just. A. Wow.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:29 pm

I just can say that i am sooooo excited!!! Kaguya made her appearance!!! and now we know hagoromo´s brother name: Hamura, i am sure that now we will know more about him al least his story, Madara is gone, he was a big deal, and now what can they do against Kaguya?

My prediction is: Naruto uses his most powerful jutsu, the one he always uses with the most powerful foes TNJ, but let´s hope an amazing fight. Naruto chapter 679 discussions and 680 predictions 1461727051 

Indeed Kaguya is beautifull!!! and seeing her using byakugan was awesome.
Naruto you must save the people, Hinata is there, you can´t let Hinata become a white zetsu, there is not much time left!!!

Last edited by endame on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I just wanted to add something else)
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:30 pm

I was just about to say something about the brother, but I get the feeling that with his half of the power, he is going to give something to Naruto and Sasuke, there is no way the two can compete against Kaguya sadly, they don't have a lot of time to save the people and they need to face a goddess in battle, can the chips be anymore stacked against them, I have a feeling that they need the ninshuu tools and the help of Hamura in order to save everyone.

'cracking my knuckles in excitement' this is going to be a really good finale to this fight.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Omg! Where do I begin? 1st That front cover with Naruto, Sasuke & Sakura LOVED the Team 7 dynamic, just like old times xD And Kaguya appearing I suspected that, just didn't expect Madara to explode, like I had a Deidara flashback lol.. Anyways, its getting closer and closer to the ending... I'm so anxious. And you can tell Kishi has this all planned out. The brothers name being mentioned, more history, and of course another cliffhanger. And the white zetsu thing??? No Naruto better save your woman before she turns into a white zetsu..

And I'm probably the only person who squealed when Sakura mentioned Sasuke's name twice! 1st... I'm sorry I just find it interesting with the name placement. It was weird to hear Sasuke's name 1st then Naruto's considering Naruto's the main character then I remembered oh its Sakura, of course  Naruto chapter 679 discussions and 680 predictions 1906553478 

Anywho, Good job Kakashi for stopping Sakura from doing what she almost did. I saw her bout to head out and was like.. WAIT! Sakura WHATS YOUR PLAN?! *Kakashi stops her* Me: Phew..

Looking forward to the next one!
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:48 pm

Finally a beautiful and badass villain, time to see the byakugan can really do.I heard Hamura is coming into scene soon!So the white zetus are actual people,it looks a race against time to save the alliance.

It looks like Kaguya cant absorb Hagoromo chakra form Naruto and Sasuke what do guys think?
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:50 pm

ThisIsMyNinjaWay wrote:
And I'm probably the only person who squealed when Sakura mentioned Sasuke's name twice! 1st... I'm sorry I just find it interesting with the name placement.

you are not the only one, i noticed that too, i found it funny though, is so obvious who she cares the most!
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:53 pm

@endame

Yeah ^_^

Obviously there are lingering feelings that a person meaning Sakura can't throw away.

~

I wonder if we will get more insight on the Byakugan? Or if anybody will talk about it, her having ti perhaps?? So much anticipation D: Ugh.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:56 pm

This chapter was craaazy.

Kaguya-hime. My goddess! She has arrived!  Naruto chapter 679 discussions and 680 predictions 2865921181 Looking fabulous as heck and already owning the battlefield.

A moment of silence for Madara. I actually really liked him as a villain. He was snarky, he got it done, props Madara. I was sad to see him pop like a balloon...I think he deserved a better sendoff than that but what can you do I guess... :/

Oh, looks like Sasuke isn't being a butthole anymore! Sakura wonders something and he answers it. Nice one. But I can't help but laugh my butt off when I see these series of panels.
Spoiler:

I loved that color cover! Sasuke with elf ears, Sakura-chan with her battle axe, hellz yeah! Kakashi as a wizard, love it! xD

Okay, so everyone who is caught in the Tsukuyomi get turned into Zetsu?! NOOOO! Hinata-hime and my bby Gaara caught in there! D':

I wonder what's going to happen? I heard a theory about them all escaping to the Bone Forest where you learn Slug Sage Mode. I know their is no way they can face her right now, I mean she's on a totally different level from Madara.

Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:05 pm

Bubbles wrote:This chapter was craaazy.

Kaguya-hime. My goddess! She has arrived!  Naruto chapter 679 discussions and 680 predictions 2865921181 Looking fabulous as heck and already owning the battlefield.

A moment of silence for Madara. I actually really liked him as a villain. He was snarky, he got it done, props Madara. I was sad to see him pop like a balloon...I think he deserved a better sendoff than that but what can you do I guess... :/

Oh yes, Kaguya looks so beautiful, frightening and badass at the same time... Like it!

However, I hope it's not over for Madara. I mean we had our loads of Obito's Rin-centric's flashbacks, don't tell me that Madara's flashback would not b interesting. They would be at least, imo, more informative than Obito's ones. Him just disappearing like that is too sudden...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:09 pm

As Sacred Fire wrote, i got the feeling that Kaguya can actually absorb the chakra hagoromo gave to naruto and sasuke, i got the feeling that she indeed absorbed their chakra and i thought "Oh god a power down for these guys is the final hit" btw what is she doing in the last page?
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:15 pm

Irielo wrote:
Bubbles wrote:This chapter was craaazy.

Oh yes, Kaguya looks so beautiful, frightening and badass at the same time... Like it!

However, I hope it's not over for Madara. I mean we had our loads of Obito's Rin-centric's flashbacks, don't tell me that Madara's flashback would not b interesting. They would be at least, imo, more informative than Obito's ones. Him just disappearing like that is too sudden...
Yes, she is just stunning and frightening all together! I fangirled when she used byakugan. xD

But concerning Madara, I do hope we somehow get more of a flashback, that backstory with him and Hashirama can't be all right? I mean that was just from Hashi-sama's point of view. :/ All villains get a flashback right? Kishi don't jip us on Mada's side of the story!
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:16 pm

Aww shoot I posted! I guess it didn't post? [This been happening to me alot..]

Anyways lol @ Bubbles on Sasuke, he did need that but unfortunately it would have been better shown by Sakura her feelings with that kind of pain. I have a theory that The 4 hokages that did not get sucked into the tree have a purpose in defeating Kaguya. And maybe the other 3 [And Kakashi] will help out with them or help weaken Kaguya by cutting them off the tree? Either way its going to go down.

Kaguya a final bada$$ woman villain, I am impressed Kishi! I for one was getting bored of Madara and his overpowered antics. It was getting repetitive. Needed some Kaguya time to fast-forward this manga into full gear. Its obviously getting close to the ending and I must know whats going to happen. Obviously Ten-Ten has something to do with the sealing? The stuff that Madara spit out. So they will need to be released soon. Wondering whos going to be getting Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura & Kakashi out that bind their in.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Bubbles wrote:Yes, she is just stunning and frightening all together! I fangirled when she used byakugan. xD

And me I fanboyed when I saw her using it. Lol! Anyway, Hagoromo said that she also had the Sharingan power, does it mean that she can shift from Byakugan to Sharingan or that she maintains the Byakugan form but the Sharingan powers are included? Just have to wait... But the way it is now, it's as if she does not have to do much to inflict considerable damages.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:51 pm

When I saw her, I was like, this is going to be awesome, beautiful yet, deadly at the same time, I hope for something epic in the comig chapters, this fight is slowly but surely coming to an end, so I do hope that we see some action as well as some more of Kaguya's backstory as well, there is still so much that we don't know about when it comes to Kaguya, so this turn of events would lead to an awesome backstory with her as well.

the other thing we might even look at is the fact that the four tools of Hagoromo could come into play, but isn't there a fifth one that is less known, that might actually be the most powerful one as well, but at this stage there seems to be so much going wrong, the villain's plans are going so well, it is hard to really see where this is going to turn around.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:27 pm

Irielo wrote
And me I fanboyed when I saw her using it. Lol! Anyway, Hagoromo said that she also had the Sharingan power, does it mean that she can shift from Byakugan to Sharingan or that she maintains the Byakugan form but the Sharingan powers are included? Just have to wait... But the way it is now, it's as if she does not have to do much to inflict considerable damages.
xD I think so! I'm excited to see if she'll use more byakugan moves. We've seen so much sharingan and rinnegan, but hardly any byakugan this whole manga. This is the perfect chance for Kishi to show it off! :D

She really doesn't. She's all "let's stop fighting...because I'm about to crush you all right here."

Boss.

Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:45 pm

She is like. you out number me.

well I easily outclass you, I have you all right where I want you, now just make it easy on yourselves and give up.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:52 pm

Mustang wrote:She is like. you out number me.

well I easily outclass you, I have you all right where I want you, now just make it easy on yourselves and give up.
Queen Kaguya bout to dominate guys.  Naruto chapter 679 discussions and 680 predictions 457011728 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:31 pm

Bubbles wrote:
Irielo wrote

xD I think so! I'm excited to see if she'll use more byakugan moves. We've seen so much sharingan and rinnegan, but hardly any byakugan this whole manga. This is the perfect chance for Kishi to show it off! :D

She really doesn't. She's all "let's stop fighting...because I'm about to crush you all right here."

Boss.

Yes, maybe through Kaguya, we will come to see the Byakugan abilities used at a superior level.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:11 pm

So Kaguya is an alien and she used Earth to build an army... Army for what? Is she also not the main villain? This is getting fun.

As for those, who captured by God Tree I wouldn't worry much about, because we have Power Edo-Hokage Rangers to rescue all of them in time.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:38 pm

no GreatKungLao it is called plot armour, I don't think Kishi would go through with it, in fact a few minors aren't going to be anything to worry about, but when it comes to the gokage, the k11 and other characters of the sort I don't see any of them going anywhere.

but the Hokage will have a part to play in the outcome of this battle.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:01 am

I thought this was a good chapter, and I'm excited to see what Kaguya can do, but I wonder if this is truly the end for Madara. I was kinda hoping to see this great defeat with Madara because of all the buildup he had through this arc..but now the focus is on Kaguya, and I'm curious to see what happens. I know she wants to turn everyone into jetsus. I wonder what Kaguya would think if she met Hinata or any of the hyuga clan members. Would it matter? They share the byakugan..which seeing Kaguya activate it was boss...fangirl!! lol I'm excited to see what happens next.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:14 am

I see a lot of Hyuga flashbacks coming... well, I hope I'm right. This chapter was awesome! And God Kishi! These past thirty chapters have been very good or just plain excellent, I commend you for that.

Kaguya is bad ass! And when she activated her Byakugan... I fangirled.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next