Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina My point of view!good thread

4 posters

Go down

NaruHina My point of view!good thread Empty NaruHina My point of view!good thread

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:13 am

So yeah the thing that I want to say.. so here this is my point of view:

Even though the series isn't portrayed as a romantic overall in the mangas or so so and described as a shounen one, you have to admit that there is romance involved but on a much more how to say it?? "concealed, intelectual?? level??" why?? simple we have a line of love from the start of the series.

Revenge<--Sas<--Sak<--Naruto<--Hinata:

And I still don't know why people say that there is no romance in the series.. and it pains me to admit it but hey that's how has worked till the end of the first part of the series, that's why a lot of opening and endings in the series are more romantical than fighting themes don't you think so?? Then we have the development of the first couple in the part 1 of the series.

SasSak<--Naruto<--Hinata :

And we see how Naruto gives up in his crush for Sak and wants her to be happy, even thought it hurts him.. then we have that.

RevengeSas<<--Sak ¿Naruto?<-->Hinata:

A confused Naruto why is this happening?? Naruto thought to himself why this now when he thought that well he couldn't think of love again "or try to know another girl for instance" and just continue been a go happy dumb kid ,then Sas got swayed for power, that's what hurt Naruto the most and we see his pain in the second part of the series, that guy had everything Naruto wanted, at first Sas had a family, yes Sas lost it.. but Naruto never knew the warmth of that till now that he knows he was loved by his parents(that's why I say some fillers come to play a lot to fill that gap that we needed to fill up), Sas had a lot of girls behind him, and more so the girl Naruto crushed on, except Hinata 'cause Hinata loved Naruto, but Naruto didn't know cause he was confused and never knew what love was, until later, Sas was another citizen of konoha that lived happily like any other person, that's why Naruto said in one part I don't remember right, that he got kind of happy 'cause Sas was alone and now Sas could relate to Naruto, but Naruto never knew that there was already someone like him but in a more sheltered place and yes that's Hinata.. Naruto didn't know how harsh her life was till later (chunnin exams), 'cause if he did know then Naruto would have related and formed an unbreakable bond from the start with Hinata, and Hinata didn't have the courage to approach Naruto and we all know why.. and even though Sas lost his entire family Sas was still loved by the village as a whole for been the last survivor, the last uchiha!!! oh so great(look at what we have now?? Uchiha's corrupted to the core no matter how you want to put it, cause hatred and negative feelings is what awakens their powers "that's why I kind of respect Itachi, 'cause he really was a different case")... and Naruto no, he was hated till he started changing the viewpoint of people on himself without him knowing, then the promise of a life time.. that's a turning point for Naruto where he saw that Sak really loved Sas and we get the reaction Naruto had, and such a high, and great burden on himself, so we have till the end of the part 1 of the series.

ReveSas<<--Sakura<--¿Naruto?<-->Hinata:

And then we go on the second part of the series where a Mayor foe enters the fray and mess things more for Naruto.. "Akatsuki".. and the line we have now is.

Akatsuki(Itachi)<--RS<<--S<-- ¿Naruto?<-->Hinata:

And that's why we get the reactions Naruto gets with Hinata 'cause she is little safe haven for Naruto, where Naruto knows he can be safe and forget everything even if for a little bit.. yes the fights are good but not so good at the same time, pff is the observation that can get you a lot of answers in this series,then comes Hinata's confession and here's the wall i was talking about in the series where Hinata broke it so we get.

¿S?<<--S<--¿Naruto<<-->Hinata:

And yes Naruto was starting to love Hinata, Naruto got so full of rage of hatred that finally someone was there for him and was nearly teared apart from his side when he finally knew there was someone at least one single woman(Hinata) that could show him what love was..and then we get the false confession of Sak but Naruto knew she was lying, Naruto knew Sak didn't love him and we get Naruto's answer and the dead of NarutoSak pairing for me " I HATE PEOPLE WHO LIE TO THEMSELVES!", then we get

Aka(RS)<<--Sak        Naruto<<-->Hinata:

And then things got more messed up for Naruto where he collapsed, yes remember he collapsed he could no more, he didn't know anymore, he no longer knew the answers and there wasn't his safe haven by his side, where he could forget about everything..where he could be himself again and so we have this line

RS<<--Sak      Naruto<<-->Hinata:

Where Naruto's concern comes for Hinata, 'cause Naruto Knows the problem that he have right now is.

AkaRS<<--Sakura     (Naruto<<--(>Hinata) :

Where Naruto tries to not let Hinata get herself involved in his affair, and doesn't want Hinata to get hurt because of the shit of other ppl, so he put again his love aside to protect Hinata even though Hinata wants to help Naruto in any way she can, but Naruto doesn't want Hinata to get hurt because of his problems and we get.

RS<<--Sak  Ak--)     (Naruto<<--(>Hinata):

He tries to hide the fact he loves Hinata to maintain her safe.. then the war broke out... and we have a line like this.

RS<<--Sak    war--)     Naruto<<--(>Hinata) :

Where Naruto wanted Hinata to be safe but could no more, Naruto knew that he could lost Hinata and we get the reactions Naruto has right now, his concern 'cause Hinata got involved in the war, "the shinobi life" and we get the Ohhh so bright and brilliant again as an "ally" of that guy again.. and we have a line like this

Mad/Ob--) ¿S?<<--S     Naruto<<-->Hinata:

Then we get a line like this untill now

BZ/Ob--)MAD ¿S?<<-S        Naruto<<-->Hinata:

where I can't make more observations cause I need more story..

That's why I don't like when people say that the Naruto series is only a shounen mana and don't take the romance that's been so well hidden into account and why i don't like when people put Naruto and Hinata with any other character that is not them cause it feels so wrong for me,Well I hope I've made myself clear and why i think this is a romance based fighting based shounen based manga... and well you have to be really observant to note those little things, obviously the other characters are important, but nothing much to say NaruHina My point of view!good thread 3029269645 NaruHina My point of view!good thread 4078289445 NaruHina My point of view!good thread 3217274906 NaruHina My point of view!good thread 621474058, So give me your points of view yeah..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

NaruHina My point of view!good thread Empty Re: NaruHina My point of view!good thread

Post by endame Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:02 pm

well the way i see it, NS had it´s chance until Hinata´s confession, since then we have not seen any more than Sakura thinking about Sasuke and getting her feelings for Sasuke confirmed over and over again, these last chapters 675-678 are just examples, NS moments since then? lets see:
1- failfession
2- Naruto says: you don´t seem wounded Sakura chan
3- Naruto says: Sakura Kakashi needs to be healed
4- Minato questioning naruto about his girlfriend, comic relief
5- Sakura keeping Naruto alive, (NS thinks that´s a love kiss though)

I don´t see romance there.

Last edited by endame on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I missed something)
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

NaruHina My point of view!good thread Empty Re: NaruHina My point of view!good thread

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:55 pm

Good points endame, and well I've made myself pretty clear in that aspect with the points up.
What at I'm getting at is that even though people say that the romance is little in the manga, I'm trying to prove here that it's wrong to say that.. there is romance you just have to know what or how to search for.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:19 pm

I am reading a story where the main things happening are about actions: Shinobis going on missions, fighting and now trying to bring peace in a "cursed" world... Beside their various abilities, these shinobis are also characters with feelings, strengths/weaknesses and their own experiences.

Their different experiences and the quality of the bonds they share with other people, is a vital factor influencing sometimes their whole life.. That's the drama with Sasuke: he was a normal boy when he lost everything (clan, family, bonds) by the hand of his beloved brother... Naruto began with "nothing" but with time, he "built" his own family: friends and all the people he came to bond in his life. Both, Naruto and Sasuke lost their parents but when it happened to Naruto, he was still a baby who was not aware of what was going on. Sasuke grew some years with his parents and then had to lose the warmth of a family all of a sudden.

This example is about the familial bonds, like there are other bonds in the Narutoverse, like friendship or romantic. Each of these bonds have their importance in the story depending of the situation. Some are portrayed through flashbacks, some during the action. The main reason I think we are here on this forum, is to discuss about the bond between Naruto and Hinata which we see as romantic and also some other interesting issues of the Narutoverse...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:55 pm

Well i just got stuck with the thread name, what i was trying to say is that actually, there is a love story within the main story, to make it brief i´ll say this:

A rejected boy who had a crush on a girl that didn´t like him, some time after he finds out that there were a girl who always acknowledged him since he was nobody, then the girl he had a crush on, confesses to him and he rejects the girl for obvious reasons but also because he found someone who loves him for who he is and not for what he has done, he forgot his crush and they are just friends now. At this point it seems like he is trying to protect the girl who truly loves him, and maybe without even knowing he has acknowledged her and developed a strong bond with that girl. Doesn´t it sound like a love story?

What i try to say is that since Naruto realized that Hinata loves him, he has treated Sakura just like friends, and his encounters with hinata have been special.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:13 pm

endame wrote:Well i just got stuck with the thread name, what i was trying to say is that actually, there is a love story within the main story, to make it brief i´ll say this:

A rejected boy who had a crush on a girl that didn´t like him, some time after he finds out that there were a girl who always acknowledged him since he was nobody, then the girl he had a crush on, confesses to him and he rejects the girl for obvious reasons but also because he found someone who loves him for who he is and not for what he has done, he forgot his crush and they are just friends now. At this point it seems like he is trying to protect the girl who truly loves him, and maybe without even knowing he has acknowledged her and developed a strong bond with that girl. Doesn´t it sound like a love story?

What i try to say is that since Naruto realized that Hinata loves him, he has treated Sakura just like friends, and his encounters with hinata have been special.

To the bolded part: this is also what I think. It's a part of the story but not the whole story.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:28 pm

Irielo wrote:
endame wrote:Well i just got stuck with the thread name, what i was trying to say is that actually, there is a love story within the main story, to make it brief i´ll say this:

It's a part of the story but not the whole story.

That's true... It's a part of the story and as I said I don't like when ppl don't want to acknowledge the love story in itself.. but hey each has their own opinions
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:12 am

Naruto is a shounen manga which focusses on bonds.Doesn't matter if the bonds are friendship or romantic.
The story has romance in it which makes the story good but there are other bonds shown such as student-teacher(Gai&Lee,Jiraiya&Naruto,Asuma&Shikamaru),brothers(Itachi&Sasuke),dad-son(Shikaku&Shikamaru) and so on.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:49 am

That's why I said it's true that there are a lot more things in the story itself and I'm not negating it but the thing i'm remarking or highlighting however wanna put it is that some persons just don't want to acknowledge the romance.. and hey I'm not gonna change their minds.. that's why it's my point of view.. NaruHina My point of view!good thread 3359730729 
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down