Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-<a class=

+35
db84x
H. Uzumaki
Innocent Dragon
Subaru
Azuula
Rivaille
JulaShona
GreatKungLao
Akarui-chan
itachi75
Zoey
Tennis_Ace
Dianahinkle
bricksquad88
PrettyLittleLiars77
funnyface
HinataFanBoy
Uzumaki Neji
Purkle200
NaruHina <3
Cudislagne
Haru Glory
Starlight
Sacred Fire
senjusana
Yamasaki Akaiko
endame
meow69
Yuri
lily567
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Taushishi17
Bubbles
Batokusanagi
Irielo
39 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 23 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:29 pm

Haaaahh... too pitiful indeed... now my head just got full of that trash.. but mehh it's all going to get forgotten.. (I hope so).. haaah.... just haaaa...!!! nothing more going to get my mind distracted.. besides all those things are just fake information in which they put some real information...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:48 pm

it isn't even NS that i was generalising here, it is the movie goers that were expecting everything under the sun, if the movie makers were going to add everything the movie goers wanted, then this movie would have dragged on for hours, it is better to stick with one theme concerning this sort of movie, the theme was obviously NaruHina, even though the other characters took a backseat, this movie was about Naruto discovering love for the first time.

calling Naruto the worst scum ever, what makes him the worst scum ever? he saved the world, he saved Hanabi with the help of Hinata and most of all he saved his strength and his light, Hinata herself.

What makes this even worse is the fact that everyone was already spoiled, everyone was spoiled over a month ago, so they should have known better to expect everything under the sun, that just makes them unappreciative supporters of the story.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:26 pm

sigh... seriously they wanted more sasuke.. kakashi.. sakura... come on.. all the series were centered around them nearly give Naruto and his wife a little too!!

Naruto and Hinata centered had their story yes.. and when it came those were amazing moments, heck kishimoto was planning to just make a series about Naruto and Hinata..!! sigh..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:32 pm

sadly the haters are only a small minority, the majority seems to have liked the movie, I would just rather ignore the haters because there aren't enough of them around. the movie goers knew what the movie was about, they knew months in advance, even the tagline told the story, the last movie is the first love.

well the last movie isn't really the last movie, because we are getting Bolt the Movie.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:47 pm

huh bolt the movie is true??? ook.. well.. yeah haters gonna hate lol!! sadly they made me so angry but I'm just going to ignore them not even worth my time huff... still wondering is true what is written about junko takeuchi??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:17 pm

Its still pretty sad that NS claim that the movie will bomb and that it isn't canon. Oh goodness. The salt is great for my fries
Rivaille
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:23 pm

I can understand that some people wanted some plot issues to be concluded in the movie and that they are disappointed their favorite characters did not have the main role.

But like you, Mustang and Rick said, they were already warned that this would be a movie about love. Kishi said it himself and there were enough spoilers to show that it was going to be NaruHina-centered.

However, what I fear with the movie, is that some things for the sake of dramatization or in order to make the romance look so sweet, will simply distort the characters and the way they were represented this whole time in the manga. This is something where I really hope the movie won't disappoint me.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:46 pm

that in lies the other problem as well, the movie could have distorted the characters, but these characters are now young adults, you cannot expect them to act like little kids anymore, and they cannot act like the way they did in the manga, that is a part of becoming mature, that might make us change the way we view the characters, but they are still the characters we grew up reading, except this time, they have grown up.

that part might seem odd to us at first, but when we look back we begin to find that it all makes a certain amount of sense, i get the feeling the characters weren't what people expected, they expected Naruto to act like a dumbass throughout this movie but in this movie he was dense but he seemed more mature about things, even though he didn't fully understand everything.

the other problem i am looking at is that NaruHina, Naruto and Hinata, pretty much overshadow the other characters in the movie, you know the other characters just felt like they were just there, but Naruto and Hinata just took centre stage, Sasuke should now be nicknamed the 3 second man, because he barely showed up and when he did it was only for a short time and Sakura well i guess people were too used to her being the main character, so in a way, there are some people who were going to be a little upset with the end product and rightfully so.

Well we will find out soon, but not everyone is going to be happy with the product, as for some of the plot issues, yeah i am with you on that one Irielo, there are some questions that need answering, maybe that is because the Narutoverse is such a large universe, like from what i have read up, there was another question thrown at us, like the other clan that fought Kaguya's clan.

I certainly hope Kishi does something with that, because there is still so much he hasn't answered for, but that might not ever happen.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:02 pm

Like you said, there is nothing wrong for the characters to evolve. What I fear is that they get distorted by "contradicting" the way they developed in the manga.

For instance, Hinata became more confident in the manga. She developed... I would not like her to "fall back" to the very shy Hinata she was in the movie. I am not implying I don't like shy Hinata but I like the way she evolved and became more self- confident too.

It would be a shame if the movie made abstraction from such characters' development.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:37 am

Mustang wrote:

the other problem i am looking at is that NaruHina, Naruto and Hinata, pretty much overshadow the other characters in the movie, you know the other characters just felt like they were just there, but Naruto and Hinata just took centre stage, Sasuke should now be nicknamed the 3 second man, because he barely showed up and when he did it was only for a short time and Sakura well i guess people were too used to her being the main character, so in a way, there are some people who were going to be a little upset with the end product and rightfully so.

I really do not see the problem Mustang that movie is "just" about NH and no one else. Too be frank, i'm VERY happy Hinata got so much attention in this movie. Concidering she (and her clan) could been used so much better in the manga. I'm glad she and her clan got something, even if it isn't the perfect way too do it.

And about people been upset. The only thing i have too say is "deal with it." People were spoiled months in advice about what this movie was about. People need too stop acting so entitled about everything.

I'm sorry if i come across as rude or not understanding. This movie was spelled out months in advice and people were spoiled long before the movie came out.

Lets not forget, Kishi re-wrote Studio Perriots drafts for the movie a bunch a times until he was happy with it. Kishi gave a damn about it too do that.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:55 am

The saddest thing is that some keep on remaining on their selfishness. And this selfishness leads to foolishness...

The story's title is Naruto. Although one can like other characters more than the main hero, it does not change the fact that the story will revolve around him. So, if it was decided that the romantic aspect of the hero's life had to be dealt with, then accept it.

It is absolutely selfish to deny Naruto love and to force him to end up with someone who never loved him (romantically) and for who he just had an immature crush (Sakura).

It is absolutely foolish to try to gather all negative comments regarding the manga or the movie, as it is a waste of time and a complete lack of maturity when one already knows that Naruto and Hinata will end up together, having their own family...

It is absolutely ridiculous (as some of you already pointed out) to expect something different from the movie after Kishimoto's interviews, the trailers and the spoilers. So, grow up!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:07 am

I also had to warn my friends about the movie as well, since they want to see it, so they knew what they were going to see, because my friends were expecting a ninja royal rumble, I am willing to bet that the movie goers were expecting the exact same thing, but got something different, i guess the movie goers (small minority) forgot about trailers, interviews and the tagline as well for the movie.

sure there was high expectations, but from what I have seen on tumblr it looks like some movie goers had their expectations go through the stratosphere only to come crashing back down to earth when the movie didn't meet the expectations of those movie goers.

there were somethings we would have loved to have seen, but i guess they (anime team) had a limited amount of time to get what they were trying to convey (time of the feature film), which is always the case, getting all upset about how the movie was presented isn't going to make them change their mind, what's done is done.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:29 am

The only thing i care about is the happiness of the characters. And you know what? Naruto is the happiest man in the world. Hinata is the happiest girl in the world. They get too spend the rest of their days with each other and they have achieved their dreams. Far as i see it that is all that matters.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:09 pm

So true what you say racefan so purely and ultimately true
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:13 pm

Yeah that is also true, the movie was centred around Naruto's and Hinata's relationship, and those two finding their happy ending, which i think is a nice feel about it. It was a long time coming and when I see the movie the only thing i expectto see (or better yet listen to) is decent VA from the english dubbers.

might have found something about the low ratings that the movie has gotten, they might not even be authentic ratings, here is a little post that I found on the internet

http://aftergamerz.com/aftergamerz/ranks-last-naruto-movie-low/

from the looks of it under 4% of the people who have reviewed the movie came from within Japan while the rest of the reviews came from outside Japan, no wonder why the ratings are poor, because i have seen it on IMDB as well, low reviews from people who could not have possibly have seen the movie, even a bootleg copy of the movie. so from the looks of it, the ratings aren't really reflective of the commercial success of the movie and it seems like these reviews are made up to get revenge on Kishi himself, which is really low in my opinion.

some of the reviews as well even come from people whom have never read Naruto.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:23 am

It been three month after Naruto ending, but if you visit Narusaku.com you will amaze about NS unhealthy obsession to idiot Naruto and fickle Sakura.
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:02 am

Let it go, it isn't hurting anyone by following their ship, in fact i respect the NS supporters more if they did continue to follow their ship, they aren't hurting anyone and they aren't pissing anyone off, doing that in a constructive and respectful manner instead of trolling and causing trouble for who ever.

there is one thing NS also needs to remember, Naruto is no longer an immature idiot and Sakura was never going to change her mind, once that was established, that was the true end for NaruSaku and the ship really got it's true end by chapter 469-470.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:33 pm

it actually got it's end in sakura's confession "false" which if everyone recalls Naruto rejected... and I mean Naruto rejected the girl he "loved" because he knew she didn't love him but in the end Naruto now has the one that truly loves him and he has grown up the same as Hinata and everyone else and Naruto and Hinata have 2 beautiful kids so yeah.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:57 pm

I am putting this here, this is just sad really.

https://i.imgur.com/2chb4DK.jpg
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:21 pm

95% of the "discontent" comes from pairings. A series that isn't romantic (it has romance in it) and that is for teenage boys (boys like action, blood, violence and comedy) is taken so over the top that is makes wounder why people take it so seriously. Why get so invested in it? The only way i can answer that is because said Anti lacks reading comprehension and rational thinking skills. Naruto is NOT a hard manga too read, yet people fall into the paradigm of "shounen law" or whatever suits them. Kishimoto was pretty straight forward with how he was going too do things pairing wise. Yet Anti fell into the paradigm and refuses too come out of it.

Even NarutoXSaskue Anti thinks Kishi is a poor writer and firmly believes that Naruto is a "gay" manga. When those of us now that Naruto the manga is not and Naruto loves his ass and boobs.

Context, canon, Kishi himself, actually READING the manga all demolish 95% of the "discontent" that is out there.

There is just a lack of maturity and "taking your medicane" when you get it wrong.

Might as well throw this in here: I am NOT doing a video, i might just do a type a rant. But that will have too wait because i just finish my NH Honeymoon fan-fiction for this places 2nd birthday and i'm typed out.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:25 pm

Mmmmmmmm nothing much to say... the pairings were set with the first picture kishi himself drew way long ago.. remember that one?? in which Hinata has an Uzumaki necklace and Naruto in the background looking at the sun and the sun having an actual spiral there... so yeah Naruto and Hinata were set way long ago...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:18 am

Well without giving too much away, and watching the movie after someone decided to take a camera into the cinema and film the movie, must say the movie itself wasn't too bad, it wasn't great, but it certainly wasn't all that bad, i think it was something it just didn't want to accept. but overall i am pleased with the movie.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:37 am

Spoiler:

Just going too leave this here. For all the saltiness and antis.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:28 pm

racefan1992 wrote:95% of the "discontent" comes from pairings. A series that isn't romantic (it has romance in it) and that is for teenage boys (boys like action, blood, violence and comedy) is taken so over the top that is makes wounder why people take it so seriously. Why get so invested in it? The only way i can answer that is because said Anti lacks reading comprehension and rational thinking skills. Naruto is NOT a hard manga too read, yet people fall into the paradigm of "shounen law" or whatever suits them. Kishimoto was pretty straight forward with how he was going too do things pairing wise. Yet Anti fell into the paradigm and refuses too come out of it.

Even NarutoXSaskue Anti thinks Kishi is a poor writer and firmly believes that Naruto is a "gay" manga. When those of us now that Naruto the manga is not and Naruto loves his ass and boobs.

Context, canon, Kishi himself, actually READING the manga all demolish 95% of the "discontent" that is out there.

There is just a lack of maturity and "taking your medicane" when you get it wrong.

Might as well throw this in here: I am NOT doing a video, i might just do a type a rant. But that will have too wait because i just finish my NH Honeymoon fan-fiction for this places 2nd birthday and i'm typed out.

Why? Because people are intense about romance. Its like football (American or European!), fans can get very intense behind their teams/pairings. Romance is the highest selling genre in the world for a reason. More people date or marry than become soldiers. Its more relatable.

I do find it sad though if the romance (Which is a minor element) alone causes insults to the writing in its entirety or worse, joke threats to harm the writer.

Honestly, the writer could have gone anyway at anypoint. I was just as ready for Naruto and Sakura to be canon as I was for Naruhina, though I was far more hopeful of the latter. I definitely didn't want him to leave it unresolved: I would have appreciated him far more for choosing another pairing than not resolving it at all even. (It seems like the coward's way out and not necessarily the better or even safer writing. Who someone ends up with romantically tells you a lot about their character.)

Anyway, I find it baffling some Anti-NH people will watch the Last with the intent to say it was terrible afterwards before even watching it. I'll gladly debate with anyone the romance was forced, or that Kishimoto "sold out", or any of that nonsense. The reason the Last was successful wasn't because they picked Hinata to be the One and her actress is popular: It was because they mixed Romance, one of the best selling stories in the world, in the plot, put beautiful animation in it, put in everything they had to publicity, got a semi-known actor to do a villain, made beautiful soundtracks, did a tender love story and ultimately, completed a great work of art to more than beat their last one, ending the series on a bittersweet note. Though I must admit, I do smile a little bit at the claim that it was successful because of Hinata: It makes me think she was so loved that all her dear fans come in to pay her support for rising to main actress in a movie.

No need to rant my friend, but it is kind of sad to read some of the Kishimoto hate sometimes. Especially the violence jokes. Or the cyberbullying against some shipper and sadly NH fans. That is also sad.

As for the movie, I thought it was great! I gave it a higher rating than most in the pertaining thread, but you can read that to see why. I mostly found the reasons to give it a lower star rating (Lack of Sasuke for example) not really have any impact on an objective rating to give it an entire loss of a star.
H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:16 pm

H. Uzumaki wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:95% of the "discontent" comes from pairings. A series that isn't romantic (it has romance in it) and that is for teenage boys (boys like action, blood, violence and comedy) is taken so over the top that is makes wounder why people take it so seriously. Why get so invested in it? The only way i can answer that is because said Anti lacks reading comprehension and rational thinking skills. Naruto is NOT a hard manga too read, yet people fall into the paradigm of "shounen law" or whatever suits them. Kishimoto was pretty straight forward with how he was going too do things pairing wise. Yet Anti fell into the paradigm and refuses too come out of it.

Why? Because people are intense about romance. Its like football (American or European!), fans can get very intense behind their teams/pairings. Romance is the highest selling genre in the world for a reason. More people date or marry than become soldiers. Its more relatable.

I do find it sad though if the romance (Which is a minor element) alone causes insults to the writing in its entirety or worse, joke threats to harm the writer.

Honestly, the writer could have gone anyway at anypoint. I was just as ready for Naruto and Sakura to be canon as I was for Naruhina, though I was far more hopeful of the latter. I definitely didn't want him to leave it unresolved: I would have appreciated him far more for choosing another pairing than not resolving it at all even. (It seems like the coward's way out and not necessarily the better or even safer writing. Who someone ends up with romantically tells you a lot about their character.)

Anyway, I find it baffling some Anti-NH people will watch the Last with the intent to say it was terrible afterwards before even watching it. I'll gladly debate with anyone the romance was forced, or that Kishimoto "sold out", or any of that nonsense. The reason the Last was successful wasn't because they picked Hinata to be the One and her actress is popular: It was because they mixed Romance, one of the best selling stories in the world, in the plot, put beautiful animation in it, put in everything they had to publicity, got a semi-known actor to do a villain, made beautiful soundtracks, did a tender love story and ultimately, completed a great work of art to more than beat their last one, ending the series on a bittersweet note. Though I must admit, I do smile a little bit at the claim that it was successful because of Hinata: It makes me think she was so loved that all her dear fans come in to pay her support for rising to main actress in a movie.

Romance is fine but when it is taken this far (what is currently happening) then it is wrong. As much as i'd love toss Kishi under the bus. I"m not going too. Why? Because he said "i'm not good at writing romance/i'm embrassed about doing it." When Kishi HIMSELF re-wrote Studio Pierrots drafts for the movie too get the way HE wanted. I find it hard too believe he can not write romance when his finger prints are all over the damn movie.

Kishi could have ended it when ever he wanted too (romance wise), but chose too focus on other things. Dispite the fact he was very obvious about it, he still could have ended it early if wanted too. But you know what, i'm kinda glad he didn't because you supporters got all that development for your ship.

The only thing that i wish the movie touched on was the Proud Failure Speech, 615 handhold, 633 flashback, 677 Hinatas "Naruto-kun" called when IT was cast. Other then that, i haven't seen the cam rip. The movie sounds fine.

found this on tumblr, it seems Studio Pierrot has stepped on its sensitive area again: http://yuzu-maki.tumblr.com/post/109428985448/studio-pierrot-continues-their-inaccurate
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next