Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-<a class=

+35
db84x
H. Uzumaki
Innocent Dragon
Subaru
Azuula
Rivaille
JulaShona
GreatKungLao
Akarui-chan
itachi75
Zoey
Tennis_Ace
Dianahinkle
bricksquad88
PrettyLittleLiars77
funnyface
HinataFanBoy
Uzumaki Neji
Purkle200
NaruHina <3
Cudislagne
Haru Glory
Starlight
Sacred Fire
senjusana
Yamasaki Akaiko
endame
meow69
Yuri
lily567
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Taushishi17
Bubbles
Batokusanagi
Irielo
39 posters

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 5 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by lily567 Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:02 am

when naruhina becomes offically canon then it will have no choice but to shut up and accept it

have hinata ever shown a fiesty side than would make ppl think twice about messing with her? i mean hinata is shy but she is slowly stop being so shy and becoming more confident.
imagine a shy girl (hinata) having a slap or a punch that can rival tsunade.
i mean she might not have been trained by tsunade but due to her chakra control it is quite possible.
why is it that only those close to naruto have seen the interaction between naruto and hinata and knows that something is going on between the two of them but ppl like minato and sai etc doesnt?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:50 am

lily567 wrote:when naruhina becomes offically canon then it will have no choice but to shut up and accept it

Do your really think that?

When NH becomes cannon, the metric ton of excuses will start on how Kishi is a poor writer and all that other jazz.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:10 am

lily567 wrote:when naruhina becomes offically canon then it will have no choice but to shut up and accept it

have hinata ever shown a fiesty side than would make ppl think twice about messing with her? i mean hinata is shy but she is slowly stop being so shy and becoming more confident.
imagine a shy girl (hinata) having a slap or a punch that can rival tsunade.
i mean she might not have been trained by tsunade but due to her chakra control it is quite possible.
why is it that only those close to naruto have seen the interaction between naruto and hinata and knows that something is going on between the two of them but ppl like minato and sai etc doesnt?

Tbh, I don't think it will shut up. It will still have some complaints to express...

Anyway, what I came to appreciate with the story, is that power and strength can be expressed in many ways. Yes, there are the various fighting abilities and Jutsus but words can also be a powerful weapon. Take the fight opposing Hinata and Neji for instance, she lost the match but what she told him touched the latter so deeply that he could not hold it anymore and he could have killed her... On this aspect, she defeated Neji.

Hinata has this power to say things at the right time and that happened already in a time where she was still portrayed as a shy girl. I don't think Hinata is that shy anymore but she is reserved and knows when to say things (and intervene) when she has too. That's a great power of hers.

Regarding a punch as destructive as Tsunade, I don't even think she would need that. The Hyuuga's Juuken is already a deadly weapon whereby reaching an enemy chakra point can bring so much damages to his/her internal system. So, I don't think Hinata needs Tsunade's kind of punch to look badass.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:02 am

sigh i was hoping thaat it will can it but oh well

i agree with you about hinata's personality

imho the hyuga's are not long ranged so they will have to get clost to the enemy to strike. yes the juuken is already a deadly technique but the person would have to be close in order for it to be effective. what i am trying to say is what if someone can make the juuken ineffective then what now? hinata is the only hyuuga so far that has created a technique that can possibly work long ranged as well which is the twin lion fist.

i hope i didn't lose anyone in my explanation
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:55 am

lily567 wrote:hinata is the only hyuuga so far that has created a technique that can possibly work long ranged as well which is the twin lion fist.

Twin Lion Fist is not a long ranged attack. That's why Hinata had to get up close to Pain to try to attack him with it as well as the mini-Juubi's during the war. I know the video games gave it a "long ranged" version, but that's not canon.

The only semi-long ranged Hyuuga attack is Air Palm, which all the Hyuugas seem to learn. Neji was the first to use it during the Rescue Gaara arc, but every Hyuuga has used it during the war--including Hinata several times.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:26 pm

@lily567

Trust me.. NS is already aggravated with Sakura's character right now because shes worried about Sasuke every chapter, his acknowledgement, his where abouts, his thoughts. NS got excited over Sakura being sad over Sasukes recent ways of explaining things and then tucked her concern for him in the back of its minds to justify that shes slowly getting over him.

I read that some NS arguments find it odd that Kishi is "Beating a dead horse" with Sakura in relation to Sasuke at all, bascially the possibly pairing SasuSaku. NS is surprised and aggravated that Sasuke's keep being mentioned from Sakura & aggravated that she hasn't said anything to Naruto or shown any romantic intentions that shes falling for him and getting over Sasuke, Hec I see NS is now excited that Sasuke's gone and hopes Kaguya erases Sasuke's memory in Sakura's mind. lol. Its such a roller coaster with NaruSaku, I'm glad its not my OTP, but my BROTP definitely.

When NaruHina does become canon, I'm telling you there will be new Anti-Sakura, dropping the series all together, and denial. It'll be a "Kishi can't write shit, and is misleading" riot. And hopefully Kishi after this is all done will explain what he always had planned all along, in an interview or something because until then there will still be denial, hoping for something like JK Rowling did for example: When JK Rowling came out and said that she would have preferred to do Harry/Hermione, because from the beginning she wanted to do Harry/Jenny? If I'm not mistaken, and she felt bad because the moments shared between Harry/Hermione could have turned into something more and felt she should have gave credit where its due rather then what she wanted it to end like from the beginning.

Post modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please address the arguments and not the people supporting a rival pairing. Thanks.)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:17 pm

To me, Naruto is Naruto, Harry Potter is Harry Potter, Kishimoto is Kishimoto and JK Rowling is JK Rowling. I don't really understand where comes this comparison between those two works. It would be more logical, imo, to compare Naruto to another manga.

I know there is a reviewer who once asked some questions about the first intentions regarding the pairing issues in both stories. As far as I know, Hinata was one of the first character Kishimoto created or thought about... Moreover if NaruHina were not intended from the start, then it would not have been given any foundations in part 1. Reading part 1, no one (except NS maybe) can deny that a NaruHina foundation was already built. This basis allowed the development of the pairing in part 2 and especially during the war arc.

Coming back on the reviewer, the latter once (in an old review) gave 5 genuine reasons for NaruHina. Now, after a JK Rowling's interview, the same reviewer started to ask some questions about the pairings' issues and Kishimoto's intentions. I don't think those questions made sense because NaruHina does not come from nowhere but stands on a ground which was already prepared since Part 1.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:30 am

I wasn't comparing JK Rowling and Naruto. What I meant was when NH becomes canon NS will want Kishi to do a JK Rowling, which won't happen because like you said NH was built on from Part 1. I was saying what NS would like for Kishi to do in the ending of the pairing debate. I know all the facts that surround NH to happen, NS has nothing on the development NH has
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:35 am

Irielo wrote:To me, Naruto is Naruto, Harry Potter is Harry Potter, Kishimoto is Kishimoto and JK Rowling is JK Rowling. I don't really understand where comes this comparison between those two works. It would be more logical, imo, to compare Naruto to another manga.

I know there is a reviewer who once asked some questions about the first intentions regarding the pairing issues in both stories. As far as I know, Hinata was one of the first character Kishimoto created or thought about... Moreover if NaruHina were not intended from the start, then it would not have been given any foundations in part 1. Reading part 1, no one (except NS maybe) can deny that a NaruHina foundation was already built. This basis allowed the development of the pairing in part 2 and especially during the war arc.

Coming back on the reviewer, the latter once (in an old review) gave 5 genuine reasons for NaruHina. Now, after a JK Rowling's interview, the same reviewer started to ask some questions about the pairings' issues and Kishimoto's intentions. I don't think those questions made sense because NaruHina does not come from nowhere but stands on a ground which was already prepared since Part 1.

I know who you are talking about, even during said reviewers review of the 615 animated ep. this person said "i don't know if Naruto was holding Hinatas hand for affection or chakra transfer." Really? I know where this person stands in the pairing issues, this person needs too stop trolling and treating us viewers like we are stupid. BTW this persons reaction too 615 was well (as i would put it) "as expected." Even during the chap. 633 review this person was like "if Hinatas feelings keep being brought up. What makes you think something will not happen between them?" I don't mean too demolish this person but come on......

In terms JK Rowling, she has nothing too stand on. IMHO if you question why you DID NOT do something, then why DID YOU NOT do it in the first place? Give me a break Ms. Rowling.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:51 am

racefan1992 wrote:
Irielo wrote:To me, Naruto is Naruto, Harry Potter is Harry Potter, Kishimoto is Kishimoto and JK Rowling is JK Rowling. I don't really understand where comes this comparison between those two works. It would be more logical, imo, to compare Naruto to another manga.

I know who you are talking about, even during said reviewers review of the 615 animated ep. this person said "i don't know if Naruto was holding Hinatas hand for affection or chakra transfer." Really? I know where this person stands in the pairing issues, this person needs too stop trolling and treating us viewers like we are stupid. BTW this persons reaction too 615 was well (as i would put it) "as expected." Even during the chap. 633 review this person was like "if Hinatas feelings keep being brought up. What makes you think something will not happen between them?" I don't mean too demolish this person but come on......

In terms JK Rowling, she has nothing too stand on. IMHO if you question why you DID NOT do something, then why DID YOU NOT do it in the first place? Give me a break Ms. Rowling.

Regarding this reviewer, I am starting to think that the latter might want to please everybody (including NS) in order to increase his viewers. That's a pity because that just shows inconsistence imo.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:05 am

Irielo wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:

Regarding this reviewer, I am starting to think that the latter might want to please everybody (including NS) in order to increase his viewers. That's a pity because that just shows inconsistence imo.

Yes it does show inconsistency. The reviewer would be best off being honest and not "selling out." BTW the reviewer still has up the 5 reasons why the reviewer supports NH up and including digs at NS.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:18 pm

If you're going to talk about JK Rowling, then please do it accurately. She never said that she should've done Harry/Hermoine. She said that she had second thoughts about doing Ron/Hermoine without ever once mentioning Harry/Hermoine. After many fans started assuming things, she came out and clarified that Harry/Ginny was completely real and meant to be treated as such. She shouldn't have needed to do that clarification, but she did because for too many people the idea that Ron/Hermoine maybe shouldn't have happened meant that some other popular pairing should have despite the lack of a mention.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:27 pm

Well I prefer not to look outside the story, Harry Potter has nothing at all to do with Naruto, Harry Potter is a completely different story, with a different style and cast, just like Naruto is a different story and cast, just like Naruto is nothing like DBZ or any other series for that matter.

I also don't think series outside Naruto have anything to do with the ships either, Kishimoto is a completely different writer, so his style is going to be a little different to JK Rowling.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:41 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:If you're going to talk about JK Rowling, then please do it accurately. She never said that she should've done Harry/Hermoine. She said that she had second thoughts about doing Ron/Hermoine without ever once mentioning Harry/Hermoine. After many fans started assuming things, she came out and clarified that Harry/Ginny was completely real and meant to be treated as such. She shouldn't have needed to do that clarification, but she did because for too many people the idea that Ron/Hermoine maybe shouldn't have happened meant that some other popular pairing should have despite the lack of a mention.
Like I said before though.. "If I'm not mistaken" and the "?" when saying it, wasn't entirely sure if it was accurate or not but wasn't getting into that whole mess. Plus wasn't talking about the Harry Potter-Universe either, was comparing what NS would want to happen if NH became canon because whats said alot would be "It was fanservice that won NH to be canon, it wasn't set from the beginning." They'd want Kishi to mention something regarding NS. But about JK Rowling, I was giving an example, from my past browsing on it that went as far as what you read on my post. I don't care much for pairings in the Harry Potter-Universe. But don't mind it either cause theres cute ones, canon or not canon. I love the Harry Potter series but Naruto & Harry Potter like Irielo said are 2 completely different things, which I know and wasn't comparing them.

Now regarding NS, NS will want anything if possible for Kishi to acknowledge NS, but to be honest it looks he acknowledges them as developing to be better friends then before Sakura was a bitch to him and never acknowledged Naruto as a person, just did what the whole other villages did and got turned off by his antics which Hinata simply adores.  The Anti-<a class= - Page 5 528746348 

ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:28 pm

Have fun with this one guys.

NS wrote:Naruto still calls Sakura, Sakura-Chan, that means that he is still in love with her, and that will never change

I didn't even want to respond, because it was a pointless argument, but I still had to laugh at this one.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:32 am

Mustang wrote:Have fun with this one guys.

NS wrote:Naruto still calls Sakura, Sakura-Chan, that means that he is still in love with her, and that will never change

I didn't even want to respond, because it was a pointless  argument, but I still had to laugh at this one.

Sakura still calls Saskue "Saskue-kun." I guess that means Sakura is still in love Saskue.

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The Anti-<a class= - Page 5 2079757843 The Anti-<a class= - Page 5 2079757843 The Anti-<a class= - Page 5 2079757843 

The Anti-<a class= - Page 5 307228669 
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:09 am

racefan1992 wrote:

I didn't even want to respond, because it was a pointless  argument, but I still had to laugh at this one.

Sakura still calls Saskue "Saskue-kun." I guess that means Sakura is still in love Saskue.

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The Anti-<a class= - Page 5 2079757843 The Anti-<a class= - Page 5 2079757843 The Anti-<a class= - Page 5 2079757843 

The Anti-<a class= - Page 5 307228669 

What about Hinata then? She says -kun to every male character she comes to interact in the story. According to NS's logic, Hinata is romantically in love with all of them. Personally, I would find it weird if Naruto stopped to add -chan while talking to/about Sakura.

Anyway, NS wants to live on wishful thoughts, so let it dream on. There's NOTHING which can help it at the stage where the story has reached now, sadly and unfortunately....
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:39 pm

You know the use of honorifics is an ok argument, providing that it doesn't get spammed like it has in the series itself, you know Hinata for that matter uses honorifics a fair bit in the series, to her teammates, to her sensei, even to her friends, maybe that is because she has a high upbringing, that comes from her family.

Now if we really want to get a little freaky here, what about Orochimaru with Sasuke-Kun, so does that mean that Orochimaru is in love with Sasuke?  The Anti-<a class= - Page 5 2713167027 

Naruto does use Sakura-Chan a fair bit, but there was one time when he broke the mould and we all know when that was, 469-470

Last edited by Mustang on Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:27 pm

Oh, NS having to deny Naruto's growth to justify its pairing The Anti-<a class= - Page 5 531517552
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:41 pm

Actually Chan sounds a little weird imo.It sounds like giving respect to someone.I love the way Naruto addresses people..calling Killer Bee Octopops,Ohnoki Gramps and Tsunade Granny.With this way of calling,Naruto instantly creates bonds with people.
As for Hinata,he does not use any suffixes which shows that he is very comfortable calling her by her name.But when he calls Sakura chan,I feel that the 'chan' is added to give her a little respect as she is gonna be the future wife of his supposed bro(Sasuke)  The Anti-<a class= - Page 5 1906553478 
Hinata is brought up in a royal family.She is used to addressing people with suffixes.She calls everyone with a 'kun'.That doesn't mean she loves everyone.She respects everyone.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:22 pm

I agree Senju, I also feel Naruto calls Sakura "Chan" because it differentiates her, shes a tough girl who Naruto respects, and has acknowledged... even from young age. Like Mustang said, I also have heard Naruto break the "Chan" chain before, probably because of aggravation or anger. But In English he just says Sakura. But eh. I like "Sakura-Chan."

Though I find it interesting and obvious why Sakura calls Sasuke "Sasuke-Kun", and she only calls him "Kun" I think? I feel cause she holds great respect for him though his actions may be making her doubt him or the situation atm, but hes someone shes looked up to and is impressed by, that shes put on a pedestal for so long and feels she needs to save him? Anyways, each bond is different, names are said in a way for a reason. But using suffixes is for respect no romance.

Last edited by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding/Removing Words.)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:50 am

Sakura wants to be a tough and strong girl in front of everyone.But to Sasuke she shows her tender side.So adding 'kun' with Sasuke shows her love and respect towards him.
Whereas Hinata adding 'kun' to everyone shows that she's brought up in one of the most Noble family in the village with their own set of rules.It shows her down to earth nature and humble nature.

NS is very desperate to make its pairing work giving silly reasons to defend it.

This post has been modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addressing the fans by using "they"/"their" goes against the rules. Use NS or it instead.)
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:09 am

it clings to whatever argument it can get, then it tries to look for something out of nothing, for example it is still using the CPR as a romantic hint, a non-shipper was so angry at the attempt in making it a shipping moment, that it went on a rage, going Naruto was basically dead, how does NS justify making it look like Sakura wanted to take advantage of a person who was basically brain-dead? what kind of character does that make here? take off those stupid shipping glasses and read the manga in the context of what Kishi is presenting............. (the rest well no need for me to say anymore)

one could easily assume that NS was too scared to respond to the non-shipper.

then here was my answer, it doesn't make Sakura look good, it isn't in her character to take advantage of people in that condition, she is better than that, I am also equally pissed that NS would create a hint when there wasn't one, she was doing her job and was doing it pretty darn well, she kept Naruto alive long enough to get the other half of Kurama placed inside of him along with the remaining chakra of the remaining Tailed beasts. If Sakura took advantage of Naruto in that condition, Sakura would have lost a lot of fans.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:03 am

Not just lose fans, lose her character, and believe it or not make some NS the happiest NS been ever in the NS life. The thought of Sakura taking advantage of Naruto. That's something crazy Karin would do to Sasuke unconscious.

There are NS's arguments which literally count the CPR as a kissing scene cause their lips touched.. The Anti-<a class= - Page 5 8894463 

Is NS that desperate? Seriously?

Oh and don't forget to mention that EVERY thought, speech, and anything having to do with Naruto to Sakura has been nothing but support of his dream? Acknowledgement of Naruto as a person to people? It's never anything romantic! Ever!

Panel time and touches are all NS clings onto, and if you ask me, it's getting old, 700 Chapters too old.

This post has been modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addressing the fans by using "they"/"their" goes against the rules. Use NS or it instead.)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:44 am

the one thing is, NS will not accept Sakura's choice, in fact since there is no mutual romantic implications between Naruto and Sakura, one could say that NS was dead from the start since Sakura had set her eyes on Sasuke, that wasn't going to change, Sure Naruto had a crush but there was no way Sakura was going to return that crush, because of her feelings for Sasuke, those feelings eventually turned to love and now they are true love, this is something NS is completely scared of.

Since Naruto has shown little to no signs of keeping his crush on Sakura and it hasn't been brought up in a very long time, I guess NS will keep making excuses and will keep inventing moments even though those moments aren't really anything to go by.

NS has nothing at all to justify a pairing that never really started in the race, there is too much that needs to be done to develop NaruSaku and there is so little time left to build up on it, Kishi has done an amazing job in developing the characters as well as making SasuSaku and NaruHina the most likely pairings we are going to see hopefully at the end of the story.

As you pointed out ThisIsMyNinjaWay, Naruto never made it his goal to end up with Sakura, in fact all his goals have nothing at all to do with Sakura, even Hinata for that matter, Hinata would be there to support him through his goals, but those goals aren't hers, they are Naruto's.

I have said this before a little while ago. Naruto's dreams are these.
1. to become Hokage: almost achieved
2. to surpass the previous Hokage: Achieved.
3. to gain recognition by his peers and the villagers: Achieved.
4. to bring Sasuke back: pretty much achieved, (mostly for himself because he considers Sasuke a brother) (also done because he knows Sakura loves Sasuke) to defend the bonds of Team 7.
5. to change the world: well on the way to achieving.

again where is it in his goals that he wants to be with Sakura? only one of those goals has something to do with Sakura, but he isn't doing it because of his little crush on Sakura, he is doing it because of the bonds he has with Team 7. nothing romantic in it.

also there is one more thing about how Naruto and Sakura became good friends, I think we all know about how Sakura viewed Nartuo, she didn't like him, talked down about him, this caused Sasuke to have a go at Sakura, which turned her around a little, but that didn't change her feelings towards Sasuke, in fact she learned to appreciate Sasuke a lot more after what Sasuke did, one could say it was a good SasuSaku development, because Sakura had to understand both the boys and where they were both coming from.

both orphaned due to different situations.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next