Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina's connexion

+17
Starlight
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
eromreven
meow69
kagome1991
senjusana
blackiechan35
Yamasaki Akaiko
racefan1992
Twin Steps
NaruHina <3
Bubbles
Taushishi17
Batokusanagi
Mustang
Strawberry
Irielo
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

NaruHina's connexion - Page 3 Empty Re: NaruHina's connexion

Post by Mustang Mon May 26, 2014 12:49 pm

^to be honest that is all that really needs to happen, nothing too mind blowing, nothing too fluffy that it makes us want to gag. I feel that to make the next NH moment really nice, a simple embrace between the two will make it all worthwhile.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon May 26, 2014 12:55 pm

OK that's it! once again i have to remind an old interview that Kishimoto himself said:
I want to put some romance in the manga, but it is harder than it looks. Kishimoto said it, geez he wanted to put the romance and he did it, he's doing it and he will do it, as for the connection between Naruto and Hinata I think the real connection between them started in the chunnin exams, and before that i think even in the academy so yeah their(NaruHina) connection is deeper than any other, and it does't depend in any other person at least imo
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Tue May 27, 2014 2:59 pm

MichelleHyuga wrote:
kagome1991 wrote:
senjusana wrote:
51-mustang wrote:
senjusana wrote:This was the much needed panel for all of NaruHina fans! Naruto and Hinata are not like any other couples,they are soulmates.They seem to be connected in their thoughts as well as feelings.Their interactions have always been mature and honest.
I am calling this NaruHina is Canon.

Well at the moment we are a little too early to say, but I have the feeling that we will find out in less than 3 months from now.
Seeing Naruto's reaction in this last chapter was enough to push the thresholds at this stage in the story, Naruto seems to be heading into romance territory with Hinata. when the next moment occurs and I will be giving it around 12 maybe even 15 chapters before it occurs, since there are more important things to be concerned about.

But still,isn't it obvious? No other pairing has been developed to this extent.Lets patiently wait for the next moment.. to celebrate.Hope the next moment is during Naruto's birthday  NaruHina's connexion - Page 3 789588777 

That would be so wonderful! NaruHina's connexion - Page 3 195309866 

Can you imagine them running to each other when the war is over and they hug?!! Ah! Why is my OTP so perfect!~  NaruHina's connexion - Page 3 195309866 

I imagined it too before, it was like a dream (LOL xd) and I tried to draw it *___*
I know my drawings are not perfect, but I'd love see this in the manga! I hope you like <3   NaruHina's connexion - Page 3 1906553478 

NH after war:

YES!!! NaruHina's connexion - Page 3 528746348 

That's exactly what it looks like in my mind!
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Fri May 30, 2014 10:45 am

No comments after 678? C'mon guys. Naruto couldn't feel what was going on outside, so NH connection is more than confirmed.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri May 30, 2014 1:51 pm

^I have to admit that I was surprised that it got confirmed so quickly. I remember being somewhat nice in debates when it came to Naruto's reaction in chapter 437... until after chapter 490 came out and then I wouldn't accept anything other than Naruto -> Hinata is extremely strong.

Now, I just laugh at any denial because it's clear where Kishimoto is going with all of this.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Fri May 30, 2014 3:50 pm

I didn't even think it would be 'confirmed'; it was so obvious, but it was good to see anyway. Black panel with "Naruto-kun!" in it, then Naruto immediately reacts...
Same with 437.

Yeah, at this point it's only a matter of waiting until the war is over.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri May 30, 2014 4:23 pm

here is a song that will suit the situation, it is one of my personal favourites from one of my favourite bands, the song really reminds me of this moment concerning NaruHina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgfB0Sv6C1M

the song is owned by Cold Chisel
the poster of this Video is Benjamin Barnes
the Song: When the War is Over
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri May 30, 2014 6:28 pm

mmm a NaruHina connection.. a NaruHina connection .... really? a lot of NaruHina moments, connections, inspirations have come to the light in the story per se.. so Yeah Naruto is connected to Hinata and Hinata is connected to Naruto.. and they care about each other a lot..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:10 pm

That's true!
In some way, at least for me, that Naruto's reaction was "more" for Hinata and her called was confirmed in 678, I mean, we could see Naruto didn't know what was happening out... It means that he didn't know what was happening with all ninjas, even Hinata, but he reacted, he wanted go out to help to "someone" and I think that person was Hinata, I'm sure when he can he'll go to save Hinata and everyone, but with Hinata there's something special, a strong connection, I hope it ends in NaruHina... Almost I can see it ^^!
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:28 pm

you know, it is amazing, how Naruto and Hinata paralleled one another in those two chapters (662 and 677) but those two chapters also showed the amazing bond between the two, it has been confirmed that Naruto did in fact sense the distress of Hinata, otherwise why would he want to run out of Sasuno'o, but luckily he was stopped by Sasuke. I feel that the biggest moment for NaruHina is just around the corner, but I feel that we have a while to wait, but this wait will be worthwhile.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:48 pm

Uff Mustang.. I hope so too, but what I'm waiting more than ever is that the reunion between Naruto and Hinata is what makes it the most happy to the two of them(Naruto-->Hinata and Hinata-->Naruto)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:59 pm

The connection is getting more and more obvious.The manga focusses on bonds with people.Naruto has special bond with each of the character and had created some changes in their life.
For example,Gaara had been an arrogant and serial killer kinda person who cared about none other than himself.But after meeting Naruto,he got to know the importance of people and comrades.And Gaara considers Naruto as his first true friend.

But in the case of Hinata,she had suffered from being acknowledged by her famil members and gave up on things too easily.But after meeting Naruto,it all changed.The bond between Naruto and her is something unique.They are connected.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:24 am

http://www.psychicsuniverse.com/articles/love-relationships/love-spirituality-how-tell-if-youre:
they are connected spiritually
here is something i found about it

Last edited by lily567 on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:50 am

^

Says "page not found."
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:56 am

I actually read it, and to tell you the truth it hit in the head, it was a bullseye on NaruHina relationship..!! Lily point up!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:42 am

I was actually remembering the bond between Azuma and Kurenai, when azuma died Kurenai somehow sensed it and she knew what it was about, note that they were couple, so for me that is a very good way to tell that Naruto and Hinata share the same kind of bond like a couple. 
NaruHina's connexion - Page 3 1906553478

Last edited by endame on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar issues)
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:28 pm

mmm a pretty interesting and good point you know?? Asuma and Kurenai...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:59 pm

and you know another hint for that is that Kurenai is Hinata´s sensei and her father almost entrusted her to Kurenai, maybe that doesn't means much but it's interesting too.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by jayhlin Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:24 pm

Haha they've had a connection since Naruto made his blood vow for Hinata in the chunin exams, it's popped up time and time again.
jayhlin

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:25 pm

In reality jahylin Naruto and Hinata had a connection before but got stronger thanks to the chunnin exams
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum