Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto chapter 677 Discussion & 678 Predictions

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Naruto chapter 677 Discussion & 678 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto chapter 677 Discussion & 678 Predictions

Post by meow69 on Sat May 24, 2014 1:12 am

It never says where Kumo got the tools. Only two scenarios I can think of about how they got them are.

1. Sage was from what became Kumo and died there leaving behind his tools. Kumo later inherited them when it became a hidden village.

2. Like in this world where anything connected to a deity is kept for adoration and worship. The tools were kept in different temples and such maybe even a few private collections. At some point Kumo decided to take them much like they did with Bloodlines. (to me most probable scenario)

As far the turtle island all that is said about that is that it has been raised by Kumo for a long time. Maybe it predates the Hidden villages maybe it doesn't we do not have enough data to make a provable theory at this point. I have always had a theory that the turtle island was originally owed by the Uzumaki and that Fuinjutsu is how it allowed the jinchuuriki to see their inner demons. Whirlpool was destroyed in the last war according to Kushina Based on who we have seen Konoha fought in that war it was probably a coalition of Kumo Kiri and Iwa that destroyed Uzu. Usually when a city or country is destroyed they are pillaged. Maybe the tools and the turtle island came from there. Once again we do not have enough data to know for sure.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 677 Discussion & 678 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto chapter 677 Discussion & 678 Predictions

Post by Irielo on Sat May 24, 2014 2:00 am

^This is actually the fun of having some theories even though they could be wrong. Getting more facts later on would confirm a theory or not.

Your first point goes along my thoughts and I find your second one interesting.

Your thoughts about Turtle Island are very interesting too. If there is any connection with this Island and the Uzumaki, it could also be related to Hagoromo's brother (considering that he might be the Uzumaki and Hyuuga's ancestor).

Anyway, like you've written, we still need more infos to have a better picture of the whole thing but that should not stop us to share our thoughts/theories about it like we are doing it now.

Other point, this is my crazy raw prediction: Team 7 succeeds to destroy the Tsukuyomi. Madara under Kaguya's spirit turns completely mad when he sees his plan failing. Knowing that he will not be able to achieve what he wanted, he tries to kill everybody leading to his downfall...

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Sat May 24, 2014 8:09 pm

Okay, now that my fangirling has subsided a lot, I can give my more or less coherent thoughts on this chapter. I actually think it was a very solid one.

That panel of Kaguya definitely has to be the highlight of this chapter. I have so many questions about her. Was that actually her "spirit/soul" that we just saw? Or was it simply a symbolism? If her son's spirit is still around and her grandsons keep reincarnating, I wouldn't discard the possibility of her still being around at all. Seriously thinking, or actually hoping, she was the one who told Madara to absorb the tree. I just... I need to know more about this woman. And I have to say I am probably her number one fangirl right now. LOL.

I like how the Infinite Tsukuyomi is being depicted. We were all wondering for the longest time how would it work during daytime, or how would it work on people who don't look at the moon. But I think the way Kishimoto went about it is appropriate. If it can even control animals and surround people like that, it is living up to its hype of being a terrifying genjutsu.

But I do have to wonder... Madara's goal is to consume the fruit so he can obtain Kaguya's power, right? So he can be the only one with absolute power and everyone else would be mere slaves to his will. That would mean the tree would absorb everyone's chakra for that to be possible. But if the tree consumes everyone's chakra, wouldn't everyone die? And if everyone's dead, what's the point of obtaining absolute power? ._. They probably won't die, but I think we will (or at least we should) get an explanation on how is it they will survive.

It's all been set up nicely, I think. The Edo hokages and team seven are the only ones who are still able to do something, so there's no room for the focus of the story to suddenly switch. Excuse my expression but... sh*t just got real. Can't wait for next chapter.

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat May 24, 2014 10:11 pm

yeah I like how it was depicted itself, it needed to live up to that hype and the good thing is, the genjutsu is living up to it, with nothing being safe, it also helps push Madara to being one of the great last enemies of the story or of all time, so seeing both Madara and the Infinite Tsukoyomi living up to the hype at the same time is a treat to see.

So what will Team 7 and the Edo Tensei Hokages do, they are the only hope remaining in the story and for the protagonists success, what will happen I wonder. I am willing to bet that Madara will get over confident with his abilities and all that he has achieved, either way I feel that the protagonists need to figure out a new plan.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun May 25, 2014 7:34 am

Madara has already left out the tools to his defeat by spitting out the Sage's tools and then possibly having them released out of the scroll Tenten put them in. Those tools are going to be needed to defeat him eventually.

I'm really curious what will be the cliffhanger next chapter because unless there's going to be 11 chapters in volume 70, the next chapter (678) will end volume 70 (which will begin with 669).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum