Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto chapter 677 Discussion & 678 Predictions

+12
Sacred Fire
Beautiful Hime
meow69
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Taushishi17
Mustang
lily567
Azuula
The Crafty Cracker
Strawberry
Irielo
Bubbles
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Naruto chapter 677 Discussion & 678 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto chapter 677 Discussion & 678 Predictions

Post by Mustang Wed May 21, 2014 3:13 am

I was really impressed with the way Kishi presented this chapter, but this chapter being the set up chapter for the final showdown, I can easily say that it was one of the best set up chapters going in a very long time, everything, even a small NaruHina moment was put in the chapter as well, and I kept saying that I don't want to see a NaruHina moment  in the coming chapters because it would be out of place. but what I didn't think about was the fact that Kishi could put a NaruHina moment without diminishing the quality of this awesome chapter is amazing, from now on I will just keep that par to myself, lol.

the things I am interested in are Sasuke Sasunoo, why is it able to counteract the Infinite Tsukoyomi? is there something about it that makes even the Genjutsu Madara put on the world in effective? and how will Sasunno help in the ultimate victory against Madara? the So6P tools and how the Edo Tensei hokages are going to play a role in Madara's ultimate defeat, just how are they going to find another way to defeat Madara who basically succeeded with his plan.

my prediction is really difficult because the good thing about this chapter is, it is really difficult to make a prediction, but if I am going to make one, I feel that in the coming chapters the previous Hokage will get their hands on the So6P tools and hand them to Naruto and Sasuke, since they do have Hagoromo's powers I feel that those tools used by Naruto and Sasuke will play an important role in the coming chapters. other than that I have nothing to really predict in the coming chapters.

the thing about the god tree, is that I think it goes after living beings afflicted by Infinite Tsukoyomi, so how do Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi counter this ultimate genjutsu. the other thing I like is the fact that Sasuke is remaining composed even in this dire situation when Naruto panicked after hearing Hinata's voice echo in his mind, it shows that Sasuke is going to formulate a really cool plan to defeat Madara.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 677 Discussion & 678 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto chapter 677 Discussion & 678 Predictions

Post by meow69 Wed May 21, 2014 4:40 am

I wouldn't say Sasuke will be 100% responsible for any plan that comes up. Remember Naruto is the master of coming up with something on the fly. The more difficult the situation the more unpredictable he becomes. Naruto knows Hinata and the rest of the world is in danger and the only way to save her and the rest of the world is to take down Madara once and for all. Naruto and Sasuke together can come up with something good I bet. Sasuke is a meticulous planner Naruto is unpredictable. Put them together and they will not fail.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Wed May 21, 2014 6:27 am

I saw a prediction for future chapters that Kagyua could be more involved with taking over Hinata. Doesn't that sound a bit too extreme?
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Wed May 21, 2014 6:36 am

What awesome chapter!That was an unexpected NH moment.
Now i see where madara got that sinister face from.
That was an unexpected NH moment.Looks like Naruto and Hinata are connected to each other spiritually,like when naruto was fighting neji.
Hey Everyone! do you think naruto will transform into Ashuras battle avatar and go underground to destroy the god trees roots when the tree grows again to stop the fruit from growing.
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed May 21, 2014 8:16 am

I think Naruto should throw a mega Odama Rasenshuriken and destroy the moon. That would then stop the Genjutsu. And I don't think and would not like kaguya to take over Hinata. That she is becoming/has become one with Madara makes sense but Hinata? Why? Because of the Byakugan...? No, just no.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed May 21, 2014 9:17 am

Yeah,I agree with you Irielo. It doesn't make sense to me to put Hinata and Kaguya together in the same sentence because they both share the byakugan.

Anyways, this may or may not be important but it is implied that Hinata was the only one conscious while being wrapped up, does that mean she can break out of it (probably not)?
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed May 21, 2014 9:43 am

i was wondering something
beside the lil moment of naruhina
why is hinata the only one still conscious
the other hyugas may be conscious as well or maybe not
i mean when the daimyo went under the genjutsu they as well as other ppl didn't show that they were still conscious

i hope you guys get the question i am trying to ask
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed May 21, 2014 9:45 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:Yeah,I agree with you Irielo. It doesn't make sense to me to put Hinata and Kaguya together in the same sentence because they both share the byakugan.

Anyways, this may or may not be important but it is implied that Hinata was the only one conscious while being wrapped up, does that mean she can break out of it (probably not)?

I think when Hinata said "Naruto-Kun", it was her last words before getting wrapped and caught by the Genjutsu. That's what the panel's panel background suggested when she "called" Naruto imo.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed May 21, 2014 10:41 am

Oh, I just thought that it was the wood blocking her vision, lol. And she just happened to think of Naruto's name, but it does make more sense.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed May 21, 2014 11:05 am

The Crafty Cracker wrote:The rinnegan looks especially freaky on Orochimaru. @_@

And speaking of Tenten, I'm glad that she was featured in this chapter. I'm glad that she was given focus. I never really remembered that she acquired the ninja tools. All I remember was that she used the fan. I actually squealed when I saw Tenten thinking about sealing the villains in the artifacts. And I was actually surprised that she had them sealed, meaning that she may be reaching her goal of being a legendary kunoichi herself if she managed to learn how to control them. Isn't that a great thing for her? Can you imagine her wielding those fearsome weapons? :D

Madara had the tools and then spit them out. When he did that, the tools landed on Gai & Lee. The two went ahead due to Gai's intuition that Kakashi needed help while Tenten collected the tools. Lee said that Tenten was coming--and finally we see her coming.

The Crafty Cracker wrote:^ Yes. I guess it is pretty unlikely at the moment. But to see a character who was so ignored for the past years to suddenly be featured in a highlight scene would be amazing. :)

As for Kaguya and Madara, my only guess was that Kaguya was only drawn like a backdrop. I don't think she actually appeared or that she was revived or something. I think she was just shown as someone who initially did or desired the same thing as Madara - power to attain a twisted form of peace. And by saying that they were one, he had finally attained a form that was similar to Kaguya's. Wasn't she the one who expelled the husk of the Juubi and turned it into the moon? Correct me if I'm wrong. I still maintain that Kaguya is an alien. XD

But she was scary and I wonder how else she will be featured here. As for Bubbles' question, I think Kaguya is evil, much like Indra and Madara. According to the Rikudou Sennin, that's the case. I think there's really evil that runs in their bloodline (think Avatar: the Last Airbender, where Zuko struggled with the good and the bad within him), the evil from Kaguya manifesting in Indra and in all the future generations where his soul was reincarnated to. I don't know if Sasuke is the change that Indra's soul has been waiting for. For all we know, he might want to attain peace in a twisted way too. But hopefully, that's not the case.

Speaking of bloodlines, I wonder if Hagoromo's father was good, or if Kaguya gave birth to him and his brother via mitosis or something like that. LOL.

As already mentioned, Indra wasn't evil. He just thought that he would make a better leader than Ashura. Considering Hagoromo was supposed to be preaching "working together," it kind of was a bit hypocritical on Hagoromo's part to decide that one brother was "better" than the other brother. To be honest, Kaguya wasn't evil either. Kaguya was trying to stop the wars going on. Kaguya changed after eating the fruit--which is why I've been really waiting for more details on the consciousness of the Juubi (along with more Kaguya info). Of course, now that there was a second son (aka Hagoromo's brother) introduced, I'm also interested in his part of this whole mess.

51-mustang wrote:I was really impressed with the way Kishi presented this chapter, but this chapter being the set up chapter for the final showdown, I can easily say that it was one of the best set up chapters going in a very long time, everything, even a small NaruHina moment was put in the chapter as well, and I kept saying that I don't want to see a NaruHina moment  in the coming chapters because it would be out of place. but what I didn't think about was the fact that Kishi could put a NaruHina moment without diminishing the quality of this awesome chapter is amazing, from now on I will just keep that par to myself, lol.

the things I am interested in are Sasuke Sasunoo, why is it able to counteract the Infinite Tsukoyomi? is there something about it that makes even the Genjutsu Madara put on the world in effective? and how will Sasunno help in the ultimate victory against Madara? the So6P tools and how the Edo Tensei hokages are going to play a role in Madara's ultimate defeat, just how are they going to find another way to defeat Madara who basically succeeded with his plan.

my prediction is really difficult because the good thing about this chapter is, it is really difficult to make a prediction, but if I am going to make one, I feel that in the coming chapters the previous Hokage will get their hands on the So6P tools and hand them to Naruto and Sasuke, since they do have Hagoromo's powers I feel that those tools used by Naruto and Sasuke will play an important role in the coming chapters. other than that I have nothing to really predict in the coming chapters.

the thing about the god tree, is that I think it goes after living beings afflicted by Infinite Tsukoyomi, so how do Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi counter this ultimate genjutsu. the other thing I like is the fact that Sasuke is remaining composed even in this dire situation when Naruto panicked after hearing Hinata's voice echo in his mind, it shows that Sasuke is going to formulate a really cool plan to defeat Madara.

Sasuke and Naruto both have strong abilities, but they're different types. There was an emphasis on Sasuke's Rinnegan (which he got from Hagoromo similar to how Naruto got the ability to save Gai's life force and re-grow Kakashi's eye) being the reason for Sasuke being able to do what he did to keep Team 7 unaffected. Remember, Naruto only panicked because he's got someone he really cares about that's not safe. Sasuke isn't always calm. But all the people that Sasuke really cares about the most are with him: Naruto, Sakura, & Kakashi are the main people Sasuke cares about after Itachi & his clan. Sasuke doesn't have a reason to panic.

lily567 wrote:i was wondering something
beside the lil moment of naruhina
why is hinata the only one still conscious
the other hyugas may be conscious as well or maybe not
i mean when the daimyo went under the genjutsu they as well as   other ppl  didn't show that they were still conscious

i hope you guys get the question  i am trying to ask

I'm not sure that Hinata was the only one who was conscious before being wrapped up. Hinata was just shown to help make more NaruHina moments. ;) I consider this to be similar to how only Hinata was the only one shown out of all of Naruto's friends to worry about him nearly being killed to create a NaruHina moment. If Sakura wasn't going to help (which was also to help put Team 7 together), she wouldn't have known either considering none of the others learned (at least, not on-panel).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed May 21, 2014 2:16 pm

No offense but I think Tenten won't be much help, looking through the pages, where you see Hashirama, right behind him is Tenten, who is also trapped in the Genjutsu, and how do I know this? Her scroll is like on the ground beside her. So, maybe Hashirama and the other Hokages will possibly be able to use them? Possibly.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Wed May 21, 2014 3:38 pm

NaruHina <3 wrote:No offense but I think Tenten won't be much help, looking through the pages, where you see Hashirama, right behind him is Tenten, who is also trapped in the Genjutsu, and how do I know this? Her scroll is like on the ground beside her. So, maybe Hashirama and the other Hokages will possibly be able to use them? Possibly.

Out of the People left that can still fight Hiruzen would be most likely to know anything about the tools. He isn't called the Professor for nothing. If I recall his lifetime also overlapped with the gold and silver brothers so the odds he either fought them at some point or knows someone that did is high. Also Out of the four remaining Hokages he is the one in the best condition to fight. Plus on panel out of the Hokages he has done the least fighting. I wouldn't mind Hiruzen doing something important. Maybe even try to take Madara with him like he tried to do with Orochimaru in part one. Either way there are plenty of ways this story could go from here. So predictions at this point are all just guesses.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed May 21, 2014 3:42 pm

You're mixing up characters. That's not Tenten's scroll by Hashirama. That's Sai's scroll. Sai was shown standing next to Hashirama early in the chapter. Then we see him wrapped up.

Tenten should be wrapped up as well right now, but it wasn't shown. I'm actually curious about the "!!?" panel right after we last see Tenten because it looks like the tools are being released from her scroll or something. I figure that's going to be important at some point. That panel with the tools being released is the only thing that makes me wonder if Tenten "escaped" unknowingly--but I doubt it.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 21, 2014 4:01 pm

as far as I can tell, I think TenTen is done for in this battle, she will play no further role much like the rest of the Shinobi alliance (not that she already played a role, sadly) but who will help with the ninja tools of Hagoromo? I get the feeling that we are really in the last stages of this fight and that those tools will be what decides the result of the battle, the only ones that can use these tools are Naruto, Sasuke, Madara (whom doesn't need to use them anyway) and the Edo Tensei Hokages.

as for the Hashirama, I don't think he is able to fight, he is basically incapacitated, Tobirama and Hiruzen are the only Hokages left that can deal significant damage, Minato, well he can at least 'kick' some serious butt, but there is one minor problem, he is at the village and too far away, I don't think he would be able to handle the So6P tools.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed May 21, 2014 4:04 pm

Lol, okay! I forgot that Sai existed... I feel so horrible!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed May 21, 2014 4:16 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:You're mixing up characters. That's not Tenten's scroll by Hashirama. That's Sai's scroll. Sai was shown standing next to Hashirama early in the chapter. Then we see him wrapped up.

Tenten should be wrapped up as well right now, but it wasn't shown. I'm actually curious about the "!!?" panel right after we last see Tenten because it looks like the tools are being released from her scroll or something. I figure that's going to be important at some point. That panel with the tools being released is the only thing that makes me wonder if Tenten "escaped" unknowingly--but I doubt it.

It was Madara's horn that landed on the scroll. The one he riped off to release his new sharingan.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 21, 2014 4:17 pm

Sai is like TenTen, you don't realise they exist until they get panel time  Naruto chapter 677 Discussion & 678 Predictions - Page 2 2697176399 
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Wed May 21, 2014 7:33 pm

I was surprised with the ten ten moment, i don´t know if someone else has noticed but, if you look carefully it seems like if the Madara´s forehead protector fell over the parchment. I loved the naruhina moment too Naruto chapter 677 Discussion & 678 Predictions - Page 2 3516892631 someone would say he was worried for everybody but if you think clearly, the whole team 7 knows what´s happening outside to everybody so seeing naruto´s reaction is not because of that but he sensed/heard hinata´s voice, it´s what i think though. AH as a clue, kaguya is a character from a japanese legend called moon´s princess so yes she is an alien, comes to think that amaterasu and susanoo, izanami and izanagi are japanese legends too
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu May 22, 2014 12:14 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:You're mixing up characters. That's not Tenten's scroll by Hashirama. That's Sai's scroll. Sai was shown standing next to Hashirama early in the chapter. Then we see him wrapped up.

It was Madara's horn that landed on the scroll. The one he riped off to release his new sharingan.

Ah! Thanks! It makes it so much clearer now.

endame wrote:I was surprised with the ten ten moment, i don´t know if someone else has noticed but, if you look carefully it seems like if the Madara´s forehead protector fell over the parchment. I loved the naruhina moment too Naruto chapter 677 Discussion & 678 Predictions - Page 2 3516892631 someone would say he was worried for everybody but if you think clearly, the whole team 7 knows what´s happening outside to everybody so seeing naruto´s reaction is not because of that but he sensed/heard hinata´s voice, it´s what i think though. AH as a clue, kaguya is a character from a japanese legend called moon´s princess so yes she is an alien, comes to think that amaterasu and susanoo, izanami and izanagi are japanese legends too

As for the bolded part, I hadn't noticed but GreatKungLao did and just mentioned it a couple posts ahead of you. :)
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu May 22, 2014 5:35 pm

Here is some interesting theory for you of mine:

TenTen said that she need someone from Kumogakure who knows how to use tools, so she could be able to learn to use it against Madara. Madara's horn landed right on the picture with vessel. Do you remember who is sealed in this vessel?
Spoiler:
Ginkaku and Kinkaku of Kumogakure. They were masters of using these Rikudou's tools. They were resurrected as Edo Tensei and then sealed on battlefield. Madara's horn landing right on the picture with vessel can now release these brothers and they will help TenTen to use Rikudou's tools.
The only problem is that Ginkaku and Kinkaku are criminals, but villains changing to good persons is not new in Naruto universe =)
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu May 22, 2014 6:25 pm

^I thought Ginkaku and Kinkaku were gone like the others (except Madara) when Itachi freed the Edo Tenseis using Kabuto. I thought that the souls of the Edo Tenseis, included those who had been sealed, went back to the afterlife.

However those two were sealed in a So6P's tool... So, the possibility that they are still inside is there. What would be more probable, imo, would be to see Samui and Atsui (the other Kumo's siblings) who were sealed alive, to come out of it. Moreover, I don't think Ginkaku and Kinkaku were the only ones (from Kumo) to know about these tools but they could wield them because they had a lot of chakra...

I also think Tenten was caught by Genjutsu and wrapped afterwards. This Genjutsu should be stopped first imo.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri May 23, 2014 10:59 am

I'm not sure that Kin & Gin were released by Itachi's actions. Supposedly, "nothing" can get out of the tools once sucked inside. Of course, I've felt the emphasis on "nothing" can get out to mean that what's inside will get out before this war ends. We don't know much of anything about Kin & Gin so having them come back out will allow us to learn a bit more other than the basics.

Considering Kumo held the tools for so long, I think there should be some form of tie-in to the Sage coming from Kumo at least.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri May 23, 2014 2:12 pm

https://www.facebook.com/177270582379795/photos/a.220947921345394.46284.177270582379795/582655658507950/?type=1&theater:
^i found this when searching face book i call him six paths of ramen
i was wondering about something
it was mentioned that kinkaku and ginkaku had four of the sages' weapons but what is the fifth one?
about madara's headband, i couldn't see it properly and then alot of people pointed out it was madara's headband
btw any of you guys watched the latest episode and if  you did, did you guys notice that naruto's expession( he smiles) when he responded to hinata's question and remained smiling when kiba told naruto to don't act tough in front of hinata
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Fri May 23, 2014 2:46 pm

lily567 wrote:
https:
^i found this when searching face book i call him six paths of ramen
i was wondering about something
it was mentioned that kinkaku and ginkaku had four of the sages' weapons but what is the fifth one?
about madara's headband, i couldn't see it properly and then alot of people pointed out it was madara's headband
btw any of you guys watched the latest episode and if  you did, did you guys notice that naruto's expession( he smiles) when he responded to hinata's question and remained smiling when kiba told naruto to don't act tough in front of hinata
Teuchi and Ayame for the win. Prediction based on that picture. Minato teleports Teuchi to the alliance with lots of ramen and serves it to Kaguya and Madara, who upon tasting it forget about world domination. Teuchi then absorbs the Juubi from Madara and makes Ramen the official food of the world. Meanwhile Naruto makes it to Hinata and gives her a kiss and a bowl of ramen. The rest of the alliance wonders why the hell they didn't think about just giving madara ramen. The End

(Just kidding in case anyone thinks I'm serious)
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri May 23, 2014 8:29 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:I'm not sure that Kin & Gin were released by Itachi's actions. Supposedly, "nothing" can get out of the tools once sucked inside. Of course, I've felt the emphasis on "nothing" can get out to mean that what's inside will get out before this war ends. We don't know much of anything about Kin & Gin so having them come back out will allow us to learn a bit more other than the basics.

Considering Kumo held the tools for so long, I think there should be some form of tie-in to the Sage coming from Kumo at least.

In case Gin and Kin are still inside, if they come out of it, that could lead to some funny situations because Samui and Atsui would also get freed... And this time they would have to work together instead of fighting...

Regarding the Sage and Kumo, there is definitely a relationship. I think where Naruto trained on Turtle Island, with the waterfall of truth... is something Kumo got from the Sage too if I'm not wrong.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next