Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364)

+24
lily567
meow69
Irielo
endame
Bubbles
Secret_lovers
socorro333
Satou
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Batokusanagi
senjusana
NaruHina <3
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Sacred Fire
Twin Steps
Fallere825
kagome1991
Yamasaki Akaiko
racefan1992
Mustang
Taushishi17
Zoey
Beautiful Hime
Starlight
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364)

Post by Mustang Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:08 am

racefan1992 wrote:A Youtuber who reviewed the Ep. said that (like in the manga version) only Hinata could have given that speech too Naruto.

But as per usual Hinata is getting flak and Nejis death is being reduced from "selfless" (which it was, he died protecting both Naruto and Hinata) too "he died too create a pairing moment."

-_-

I have nothing to say about it, if that is what it can do to reduce the value of one pairing, then so be it, I cannot even say it because it would be breaking the rules, and I cannot be bothered with breaking the rules for those sort of comments.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364)

Post by Irielo Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:38 am

racefan1992 wrote:A Youtuber who reviewed the Ep. said that (like in the manga version) only Hinata could have given that speech too Naruto.

But as per usual Hinata is getting flak and Nejis death is being reduced from "selfless" (which it was, he died protecting both Naruto and Hinata) too "he died too create a pairing moment."

-_-

Reviewers are like us: only giving their POV about things. Sometimes they can have good ideas about some issues, sometimes they can talk nonsense too... I like to check from time to time what the reviewers are saying just to know how they interpreted things, not because they are kind of: "speaking the holy truth". Anyway, in the comments' section, you can also some nonsenses like this one

stupid comment:

Last edited by Irielo on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:52 am

Mustang wrote:

-_-

I have nothing to say about it, if that is what it can do to reduce the value of one pairing, then so be it, I cannot even say it because it would be breaking the rules, and I cannot be bothered with breaking the rules for those sort of comments.

I was refering too the comments in the comment section of said Youtube reviewer video about how Hinata was getting flak and Nejis death was being reduced, i guess i didn't explain myself enough. My bad.

@Irielo Yes, i saw those comments.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:01 am

uff seriously they should just save their comments to themselves if they don't like our otp then we got nothing against them come on seriously... they should know by now that what they, we, them, us or whoever says can't or won't change what Kishimoto has made and created so far or what he will create...geez
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:28 pm

This was a wonderful episode. What got me the most was when Naruto took her hand and closed his eyes and just held it there. It was not too rushed, and all of it was just beautiful. I can really just don't see how all this is going to end with them just being friends? It just doesn't add up to me, pairing glasses on or not. I just don't see this beautiful connection not happening.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:59 pm

question you guys
i cannot remember this but the song played during hinata's speech to naruto, the same song played during the death of naruto's parents?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:18 pm

huh?? good question indeed and I think yes it was but I could be wrong so I'll go for the yes it was XD
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:19 pm

This episode.. that moment it just felt so romantic like.. I mean a sense to it in the least.. I feel bad Neji died but he died for a reason. If I wasn't in Naruto and saw that moment randomly Id be like "Are they together" Cause you just get this sense that they belong with one another. Unless you hate the character or the couple is not to your liking of course..
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:20 am

Unfortunately there are ppl that hate NaruHina even been SS and well one can do nothing about that if it doesn't attack our pairing I don't care what they do.. so yeah..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:26 am

Only the wonderful and beautiful Lady Hinata could have said those admiring words to Naruto helping him out in his time of need and igniting the Will Of Power in Him.
It was just Chakra transfer yeah right! It looked romantic to me, and the way the camera angle zooms in with the hand holding shoot! Awesome Episode!Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364) - Page 4 3187358519    

Hinata was crying for Neji in the episode she has no time to be over emotional their in a war!
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4