Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364)

+24
lily567
meow69
Irielo
endame
Bubbles
Secret_lovers
socorro333
Satou
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Batokusanagi
senjusana
NaruHina <3
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Sacred Fire
Twin Steps
Fallere825
kagome1991
Yamasaki Akaiko
racefan1992
Mustang
Taushishi17
Zoey
Beautiful Hime
Starlight
28 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364)

Post by Irielo Sun May 25, 2014 11:48 pm

Bubbles wrote:Yeah, that chakra transfer argument was bullcrap from the beginning. Kishi wouldn't put that much emphasis on a chakra transfer. He wouldn't feature it as the largest picture on a cover (without the chakra actually taking place), he wouldn't show it again from another angle with more added (Naruto's smiling face and hand squeeze). It's quite obviously a lot more than that.

I guess that as long as Hinata's feelings for Naruto were made clear (already before she confessed) her feelings were not doubted (except for denying thoughts). Now that there is some emphasis on Naruto's feelings, there are some attempts to reduce them and of course, to deny them.

If nothing happened since Hinata's confession from Naruto's side, then I would have started to be skeptical about him returning her feelings one day. But chapters 558-559, 614-616, 633, 677 focus actually on the process of him returning Hinata's feelings. For sure, that does not please everybody...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364)

Post by Mustang Mon May 26, 2014 12:05 am

Hinata's love for Naruto are not only clear for all readers to see, it is even clear for Naruto. here is the thing if Naruto was still in the dark about Hinata's love for him, would Naruto have held Hinata's hand, smiling at her gently, squeezing her hand, would we have had the it's in you eyes/just look at his eyes moment, would Naruto even be alive? the answer to all of those questions is no.

this is one thing NS just doesn't get, if it wasn't for Hinata, Naruto would already be dead.

Naruto holding Hinata's hand is a sign of acceptance of having Hinata in his life, a sign of accepting the fact that Hinata loves him, if it was just a Chakra transfer, Naruto would never have had held Hinata's hand, in fact Kishi didn't have to have Naruto hold Hinata's hand. all NS can say about it is, the hand position was wrong or it was just a chakra transfer, but it never accepts the context of the moment.

Naruto is most likely going to reciprocate Hinata's love for him.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon May 26, 2014 12:20 am

^The problem actually is when it comes to Naruto's feelings, these will be generalized. For instance, if Naruto is positive to Hinata, it's because he has a kind and nice nature. This way of thinking just makes abstraction of the fact that Naruto has a personal life too, that he has also special bonds with some people.

It's also ignoring that the scenes involving these NaruHina moments gave more a feeling of privacy between Naruto and Hinata because of the way they were made. If no feeling of privacy were intended, then like you said, the handhold would have been irrelevant. Naruto would have just said: "thank you Hinata" and then he would have just tapped her hand or her shoulder for chakra transfer.

Why giving such importance to this handhold to the extend of putting it on vol 64 cover if it were not meant to be something meaningful?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon May 26, 2014 12:29 am

because I believe Kishi is intending for NaruHina to get another major push in the future, the last two moments kind of proved that to us, Kishi is going to give another major NaruHina moment after the current situation, the last two I would consider minor moments, but that usually is a build up to a major moment, but at the moment, I think I will just enjoy the animated version of the hand hold with the hope some justice is done to it, because after all it was an important moment.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon May 26, 2014 2:35 am

Well yeah Kishimoto is really trying to make the next NaruHina moment really memorable and i just hope it's not something like they part ways or something like that cause then i'll feel really depressed... we know that Naruto really needs his life Hinata Hyuuga and Hinata really needs in her life Naruto Uzumaki ^_^!!, and well in the we just have to wait for Kishimoto to unravel it for us don't you think so??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Mon May 26, 2014 9:05 am

I don't think we will have another NH moment for a while either the only way we will is if it's done by Naruto himself( for example him saying something like"I have to save the people I care about" and he thinks of Hinata or something of that nature). I honestly hope the next moment is private so there are NO EXCUSES no "everybody held his hand briefly" or "Naruto was concerned for everyone" just one raw NH moment and that most likely won't happen until the end of the series.

BTW I don't think we will have to worry about the animation not getting its justice I mean they made sure we seen it twice already lol
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon May 26, 2014 9:46 am

Taushishi17 wrote:I don't think we will have another NH moment for a while either  the only way we will is if it's done by Naruto himself( for example him saying something like"I have to save the people I care about" and he thinks of Hinata or something of that nature). I honestly hope the next moment is private so there are NO EXCUSES no "everybody held his hand briefly" or "Naruto was concerned for everyone" just one raw NH moment and that most likely won't happen until the end of the series.

BTW I don't think we will have to worry about the animation not getting its justice I mean they made sure we seen it twice already lol

I agree with you. However, I find it quite a pity that there is a way of thinking which "forgets" that romance is only a part of the story. Kishimoto is writing a Shonen manga about Shinobis where actions, life and death situations are to be expected. He is not writing a romance where people are dating or are always thinking of dating... That's why romance is integrated into the action, it takes place sometimes or even often in stressful situations.

Hinata's feelings have been made clear a long time ago but when it comes to Naruto's feelings, then, there is a problem. Hinata confessed in a stressful situation, why is it a problem when Naruto holds Hinata's hand on the battlefield, revealing her how important she is to him?

Last edited by Irielo on Mon May 26, 2014 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Mon May 26, 2014 10:52 am

^^ You are 100 percent right It makes the whole battle more insense and to answer your question it's a as simple as this: a lot people even those that don't ship anything or care about romance at all just don't like the idea of Naruto being with Hinata,and a lot of the hate comes from the fact that Hinatas whole character is built around Naruto too and that she is a so called minor character so she shouldn't get that kind of "shine" even though we all know Kishi made her the way she is for that purpose some people just don't like Her at all but hey that's their opinion and I'll respect it but I will say this, Shonen or not there is going to be a romance scene (like in most shonen)that has no one else involved no battle, no party, group dinner, no nothing and hopefully it's an NH scene so that there are no excuses what so ever from NS or anyone else that doesn't like the fact that Naruto may actually like Hinata it and anyone else will just have to live with it,this is Kishimotos creation not the fans...
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon May 26, 2014 12:19 pm

Taushishi17 wrote: Shonen or not there is going to be a romance scene (like in most shonen)that has no one else involved no battle, no party, group dinner, no nothing and hopefully it's an NH scene so that there are no excuses what so ever from NS or anyone else that doesn't like the fact that Naruto may actually like Hinata it and anyone else will just have to live with it,this is Kishimotos creation not the fans...

and to tell the truth yes there have been romance in shonen since before if not?? then they haven't really read shonen mangas before just a little examples if you don't believe me : Psyren, Angel densetsu, Eden no ori and much more but wsmt!(writing so much tires), heck even a new manga Nisekoi is a shonen manga based in romance, so yeah as i said before we just have to wait and see, we need to have patience. Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364) - Page 2 3623970685 
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu May 29, 2014 1:24 am

I just found out something, I am laughing my guts out the next episode of Naruto has been postponed, lol. it means we might have to wait another week to get the episode where Naruto takes Hinata's hand.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu May 29, 2014 3:41 am

GAHHH NOOOO!!!!!! WHYYYYY!!!!??!?!?!?!?! oh well gotta wait...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu May 29, 2014 12:34 pm

Where was it postponed? There was never supposed to be an episode today (May 29th). This week was meant to be skipped.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu May 29, 2014 12:38 pm

some of the anime sites that were talking about it, they all said that the episode was postponed, but there was someone who said today is a holiday in Japan.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu May 29, 2014 12:48 pm

That's not postponing. The first post of this topic said that the "hand-holding" episode is on June 5th. That has always been the date. The anime schedule when it came out also mentioned that there would be no episode today (May 29th).

Anyone saying that the episode was postponed is giving false information. For a postponement to occur, the episode would've been scheduled to air today (May 29th) and then not air. The episode was never meant to air today so there's no postponement. Now, if the episode isn't going to air on June 5th next week, that will be a postponement.

Just because most people don't pay attention to special occasions in Japan that are clearly announced in advance doesn't make it a postponement. It's similar to the nonsense that goes on every year with the "manga breaks" that anyone who reads the manga should expect because they're always announced in advance (if you pay attention to Japanese holidays/events/etc.). In fact, the only breaks that have been unannounced are when Kishimoto's father died (understandable) and actual disasters occurring in Japan itself (also understandable).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Thu May 29, 2014 4:58 pm

I think they do this on purpose, they want us to wait for it because they do know that this is a special episode for us fans, it´s understandable it´s gonna be worth it the wait.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri May 30, 2014 2:24 am

No actually a lot of "postponements or dunno how to say it" are because they go on break, cause of some special events or tradition so yeah...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:19 am

The wait is finally over.. Waiting to watch the episode.Hope it satisfies us.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:35 am

Just watched it and they actually did it justice. Animation was top notch and they didn't rush the scene like I thought they might do.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:40 am

Yessss the animation was very beautiful every character was drawn beautifully it was so intense I had to keep pausing to let the feels out lol...I loved it!!

One more thing In my mind I though Hinata slapped him a little harder than that and Hinata was so mature I'm so proud  Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364) - Page 2 3516892631 

Last edited by Taushishi17 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added something)
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:22 am

justice is served
hinata slapped him lightly enough to get his attention away from what obito was saying.
neji entrusted hinata's life to naruto hence he said that she is willing to die for him but all in all everyone's including the ones in the villages lives are entrusted to naruto.
and the way naruto placed his hand on hinata's.. welll you guys know the rest XD
naruto's words, his beliefs, everything is hinata's as well as the nindo
never going back on one's words is my ninja way too - hinata
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:24 am

The chapter was great.. Neji's death was so sad. I did cry!
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:37 am

Neji dies, and I start crying. It hit me harder to actually see it in the Anime then it did in the manga. When seeing Naruto and Hinata together, that cheered me up and it was beautifully done. Looking at them, Naruto really does seem to care about her. :)
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:13 am

alright shipping glasses on,  Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364) - Page 2 1512314842 

So going by what Naruto said in todays episode, he is going to share everything with Hinata basically, his nindo, his beliefs and now his life, at least the anime did well with this moment, it is all important towards NaruHina.

makes me wonder, how badly did NS take this episode.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:22 am

-Removed Link-

My favorite denial so far

NS: NO "THANK YOU HINATA YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BY MY SIDE" LOL The anime did good this time no  Hinata over exaggeration  Naruto just hold her hand for chakra transfer no smile at her nothing  it was all just a comrade thing like we were saying although they messed up Sakura's original reaction <sign> and one more thing Naruto wasn't giving up like many thought that was the case in the manga that was Hinata's hand not Naruto's  SP has come to their senses finally .

This post has been modified by ANBU.

Last edited by Strawberry on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Linking to that other website was the same as mentioning names. Please refrain from doing so in the future. (ANBU: Strawberry))
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:29 am

NS just doesn't get it, the anime department is only being indifferent, the anime department cannot be allowed to play favouritism in any way form or shape, it doesn't matter what NS is saying, the hand holding was more than just chakra transfer, it can deny it all it wants.

Naruto not giving up, (sigh) just let it be Mustang.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next