Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario

+15
senjusana
lily567
Beautiful Hime
Strawberry
kagome1991
NaruHina <3
Azuula
dovey
Fallere825
Twin Steps
Zoey
Yamasaki Akaiko
Irielo
Starlight
Mustang
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario - Page 2 Empty Re: SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario

Post by Bubbles Tue May 20, 2014 10:16 pm

Well, while there was no SS moment this chapter though Sasuke was beside Sakura, so close too x3 , we did get a little NH moment, that was surprising but I'm happy for that! So I'll be picking 690 for the next SS moment please!
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario - Page 2 Empty Re: SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario

Post by Mustang Tue May 20, 2014 10:56 pm

the chapter is yours my friend, good luck and lets hope that another SasuSaku chapter comes into play.

alright Yukine, there was no SasuSaku moment in this chapter, would you like to pick another chapter.

Double post but will be edited quickly

congrats to Starlight, for the first winner of this prediction thread, now we need to have the other mods make prize for you

Last edited by Mustang on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited by me for double posting, needed it for people to see our first winner.)
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:47 pm

Congrats Starlight!  SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario - Page 2 1307054839 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:08 am

Congratulations Starlight!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:23 am

Congratulations starlight! I'm going to give you a medal that goes below your profile info everytime you post. ^_^
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:36 am

congrats starlight :D
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:38 pm

Congrats Starlight!!
Im so sure that the next moment will be in 686.But someone else has chosen it.So lemme go with 692..

senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:19 pm

691~
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:16 pm

the chapters are put in along with my guess of 689.

good luck to your new selections

Well I did say scenario and I think we are missing them as well so here it is.

SasuSaku moment:
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:36 pm

I know this is late but thank you so much for the medal
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:37 am

So my SasuSaku moment did not happen this chapter, neither did my NaruHina one (690 was my prediction in this thread and NaruHina one xD). So my next choice will be 693. ^-^
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:19 am

My chapters next already??? Omg...*hopes*

Last edited by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:18 pm

The chapter is all yours Bubbles and good luck.

yes Thisismyninjaway, I certainly hope that is the case as well.

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:09 am

The only part I think possible for a SasuSaku part was Sakura & Sasuke looking at eachother? I don't know if thats necessarily true, I see SS fans on tumblr saying it is but idk..I count this chapter a failed SS moment. Lol oh well.. 694?

Last edited by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Colored Text :P)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:14 am

no it doesn't really count as a moment, their eyes could have been fixed on Naruto, but it is really ambiguous, so I will be saying no it is not a moment between Sasuke and Sakura.

also the chapter is all yours good luck NinjaWay
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:15 am

Same! My SasuSaku feels are coming soon.. there will be a moment with them I can feel it... Thanks Mustang :D
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:13 am

Chapter 697 please SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario - Page 2 1999310831
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:36 am

A SasuSaku moment is nearing, not sure when, but i get the feeling that the coming chapters will help provide SasuSaku something, right now i think we will just need to watch this fight as it will show something between Sasuke and Sakura late in the fight.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:48 am

695 please! I can feel it!
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:51 am

the entries are in, good luck folks and may the force be with you.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:10 am

Because of what happened with Sasuke, I can feel a SasuSaku moment coming on pretty soon here! SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario - Page 2 195309866 I am excite!
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:10 pm

Well Bubbles you certainly didn't have to wait long, undeniable proof that Sakura still loves Sasuke coming from her mouth in this chapter, congratulations you selected correctly in this chapter, even though Sasuke was a jerk for putting her in a Genjutsu, he most likely only did it for her protection.

but still it is a SasuSaku moment coming from Sakura, confessing that she still loves Sasuke, the sweet smell of agony is in the air. for NS that is
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:34 am

I'll pick again since mine passed a while ago..is 696 available?
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:20 pm

OMG I knew I felt a SasuSaku moment coming on! The MP translation makes it seem harsher, but the MS version I like the most, I think it translates the chapter best. Just look at Sasuke's face, his reaction, his words. Sasuke's nostalgic "you're annoying" , his leg shaking when Sakura confesses her love to him yet again, begging him not to leave down that road even further, and it's like he hesitates, enough so that he would repeat 181 in a beautiful parallel.  
SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario - Page 2 195309866

His face looks conflicted, then he genjutsu her because he knows she'll follow; it's like Sasuke knows the effect she has on him, so he stops her before she digs deeper under his skin. And when he's confronted with her feelings yet again, he tries to rationalize it with her just "fantasizing" about some great love, and talking down about himself by questioning what she could possibly see in him; like there is nothing possible to love about him so he can't even comprehend why she still cares. It's so angsty yet gives me so many feels! SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario - Page 2 195309866 SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario - Page 2 2865921181

I find it ironic that the same guy who praised her genjutsu ability once upon a time, put her under a genjutsu himself. I cannot imagine he's putting her through any kind of torment, though I am hoping their is SS in the genjutsu. Like, he is somehow able to communicate with her this way, and we get more SS this way, with her love helping to break him away from his fear of bonds and bringing him back to Team 7 once more.

I also love how Kishi shot down a certain pink and orange ships interpretation of 675 of "Sakura is just getting over Sasuke now, she only sees him as a friend!" Here she is, declaring her love, straight from the horses mouth, with Kakashi following up with those words, making it clear as day what he meant, and that Sakura still feels romantically for Sasuke as if there was any doubt. x3

693, thank you for delivering upon us these wonderful SS feels!
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:37 pm

Congrats bubbles!!
You'll be getting your award soon!
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next