Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Chapter 674 discussion chapter 675 predictions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chapter 674 discussion chapter 675 predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 674 discussion chapter 675 predictions

Post by Mustang on Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:01 am

I think there will be a few things that will come into play.

the first being the Sage's tools, why this is the case is I think that now only Naruto and Sasuke can handle them without too much consequences. I think Ten Ten will either bring them to the front lines so Naruto and Sasuke can use them.

the second is Madara is going to get his Rinnegan, this needs to be an epic final fight, the only way that will happen is, if/when Madara gets his other Rinnegan back, this might mean that he kills Obito in the process and injures Sakura at the same time, because she is also an important part of the alliance since she is a medic ninja, so by taking her out, it takes out the possibility of reinforcements coming into play, not that they can do much against someone who is considered a god of sorts.

the third is the possibility of a SasuSaku moment, it isn't out of the realm of impossibility, but I think it is unlikely at this stage. but what we do know is we don't know the full extent of Sasuke's Rinnegan powers are, so there is a chance that he might save Sakura, he is the only one, in my opinion that is capable of doing so, out of him and Naruto.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Chapter 674 discussion chapter 675 predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 674 discussion chapter 675 predictions

Post by Irielo on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:02 am

A question to you guys about this chapter. Naruto seemed disturbed of the fact that Sasuke told him what to do while facing Madara. Do you think it had something to do with their rivalry or do you think Naruto had another plan? Or, was it a mix of both?

Was Naruto's reaction exaggerated or was it justified according to you (taking into account that he himself tried to tell Sasuke what to do sometimes during the fight against the Juubi and Obito)?

In other words, is it something which has to do with the ego of the two heroes or does it hide something else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:14 pm

I think it is more of that rivalry thing coming into play, Naruto knows that Sasuke is a better analyser than him, so listening to him is something he knows he needs to do in order to survive in this battle. He also knows that Sasuke is right, he can sense what is going on, but Sasuke can see it with his own eyes, that is something we saw in this chapter alone.

I think overall, both guys have something to prove, their egos will clash, but it also makes me wonder what the spirits of Ashura and Indra have done in this situation, whether they are at peace yet? so there is a little chance of some infighting in this team.

I guess we will find out what happens in the next couple of chapters, but I think we will see something to do with Sakura in this chapter, there is a distinct possibility that Sasuke might end up saving her, thus presenting a SasuSaku moment between the two. but I am interested in seeing how Sasuke can possibly pull this off as well as keeping Madara from getting his left eye.

Last edited by 51-mustang on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:59 pm

Irielo wrote:A question to you guys about this chapter. Naruto seemed disturbed of the fact that Sasuke told him what to do while facing Madara. Do you think it had something to do with their rivalry or do you think Naruto had another plan? Or, was it a mix of both?

Was Naruto's reaction exaggerated or was it justified according to you (taking into account that he himself tried to tell Sasuke what to do sometimes during the fight against the Juubi and Obito)?

In other words, is it something which has to do with the ego of the two heroes or does it hide something else?

I think Kishi was just playing on the nature of their relationship from Part 1 and how Sasuke was always the one who was giving orders, because he was the more competent one at the time. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto has something up his sleeve.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:04 pm

Rivalry thing. Besides, Naruto got to order Sasuke around earlier when they were fighting Obito.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:32 am

Thanks for your answers people! During the fight against Obito, I had the feeling that Naruto was more leading... If the theory of Sasuke "saving" Madara were confirmed, it could be that he will be the one leading mainly the fight, the same way it happed before Naruto "saved" Obito.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:41 pm

alright here is a small set of questions.

Who did Madara target for his attack and what would the implications be on this attack?

Will Madara succeed in getting his Rinnegan back? (most likely he will) and what new powers will he get if he gets the Rinnegan back?

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:26 am

Pretty sure Sasuke's gonna use his S/T ninjutsu to save sakura. Since obito and sakura in't doing shit to madara
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Thu May 01, 2014 1:00 pm

51-mustang wrote:alright here is a small set of questions.

Who did Madara target for his attack and what would the implications be on this attack?

Will Madara succeed in getting his Rinnegan back? (most likely he will) and what new powers will he get if he gets the Rinnegan back?

The target was Sakura as there's no reason to attack anyone other than the person trying to destroy the Rinnegan.

Yes, Madara will get the Rinnegan back. I don't speculate on abilities, in part because I don't care about those things. Whatever Kishimoto gives when it comes to abilities, I'll roll with it--even if I don't always like it.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum