Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 674 discussion chapter 675 predictions

+5
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Irielo
NaruHina <3
Mustang
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chapter 674 discussion chapter 675 predictions Empty Chapter 674 discussion chapter 675 predictions

Post by Mustang Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:25 pm

CLICK HERE & Join the discussions!

NARUTO CHAPTER 674 DISCUSSION AND 675 PREDICTIONS

Chapter 674 discussion chapter 675 predictions Naruto_Logo_107wtransparent_zps2a1a5559

Chapter 674 discussion chapter 675 predictions Qrn9m0

It's out!
Date: 4/22/14
Title: Sasuke's Rinnegan!

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/674/1
here it is ladies and gents, things are about to get really interesting,
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Chapter 674 discussion chapter 675 predictions Empty Re: Chapter 674 discussion chapter 675 predictions

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:36 pm

I hope Madara isn't throwing the chakra rod at Sakura, all I know is that I'm worried for her... and Obito.

Naruto can be so funny sometimes, he has all the bijuus powers and respect, yet he can't even remember their names?

Sasuke was so awesome this chapter, bossy but he still was getting crap done. I respect that. And cam Sasuke go to the other dimension with Sakura and Obito? Or no?

Kakashi got his sharigan took from him, and that made my heart stop. I didn't think Madara could take it away from him that quick... badass.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Chapter 674 discussion chapter 675 predictions Empty Re: Chapter 674 discussion chapter 675 predictions

Post by Irielo Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Oh! This chapter was crazy and awesome: Naruto and Sasuke's combos, Madara's shadow, Madara stealing the Sharingan from Kakashi and going to Tetris dimension to get his Rinnegan from Obito... Sakura will have to deal with Madara... That's getting exciting people, the tension is increasing. Can't wait for what happens next.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:42 pm

Was so happy to see Sakura this chapter...but she's about to be in some real trouble now that Madara has shown up with two eyes! poor Kakashi is fully blind now. I'm very worried for her and wonder what's going to happen. Is she going to use her byakugo to fight him? She has to keep that eye away from him, and I can only see Obito jumping in front to protect her from that rod if it's being thrown at her, but if he dies, Sakura will have to protect the eye from being taken. I can't see how Naruto or Sasuke can get to the Kamui dimension to help, but who knows.

Last edited by Bubbles on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:43 pm

I think Sakura might get badly hurt in the next chapter, Madara isn't the type to give a crap about which gender you are, Obito will most likely get killed or Sakura will take the Rinnegan and give it to Kakashi, but over all this situation is now getting really desperate and fast, even with the power-ups that Naruto and Sasuke received Madara is still proving to be too much for them, I cannot wait to see what happens next
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:52 pm

The only thing I see which could possibly save the situation is if Obito succeeded to teleport himself and Sakura back on the battlefield. If not, Sakura will have to fight alone against Madara and we still have to know who Madara aimed when he has thrown the black rod. However, I'm asking myself if Sasuke's new eye would eventually enable him to go to that dimension.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:07 pm

let's talk about the possibilities here.

possibility 1: he aims for Obito, to me that would be pointless since Obito isn't strong enough to resist Zetsu and it would give Sakura a chance to react to prevent Madara from getting the Rinnegan, if Madara does that he might end up hurting Sakura possibly killing her, (sigh) which would be horrible since Sakura still has a part to play in this story.

possibility 2: he aims for Sakura, which would sadly make sense, this attack will either injure Sakura or Obito will jump into take the attack, this one sadly makes sense, maybe that is because she is more capable than Obito at the moment, and she would be able to help Kakashi out, this could lead to the unfortunate death of Sakura or most likely a life threatening injury.

the next one is that Sasuke tries to save Sakura since he is most likely the only one capable of going to the next dimension, but the question is will he get there in time, something I doubt even with his awesome new abilities.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:44 pm

I think Obito wouldn't be able to move since he said that Black Zetsu is taking control again. I suppose that Obito will use his kamui on Sakura only and will save her from Madara's attack, this way Obito will have a redemption moment again. Obito then will left alone with Madara, they probably would share some final dialogue and Madara will get his second rinnegan, merge himself with Black Zetsu and with 100% of his powers he will give some serious challenge to Naruto and Sasuke, which will give us some epic battle I was hope for so long. I didn't like that Naruto and Sasuke were too dominant over Madara in the beginning of this chapter, it didn't make him look like some badass final villain who just absorbed God Tree.

Also, I believe SasuSaku moment is coming.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:33 pm

This is a good prediction GreatKungLao. But one thing: Madara did enough damages until now and I'm sure he will keep on doing that... What just happened to Kakashi proves that. He even nearly killed Naruto and Sasuke, so it's a good thing that he gets his ass kicked sometimes.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:09 pm

Irielo wrote:This is a good prediction GreatKungLao. But one thing: Madara did enough damages until now and I'm sure he will keep on doing that... What just happened to Kakashi proves that. He even nearly killed Naruto and Sasuke, so it's a good thing that he gets his ass kicked sometimes.
It's just that Madara just consumed the whole God Tree and I didn't saw any changes that came with this, he used pretty much the same things he could do before that.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:11 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:This is a good prediction GreatKungLao. But one thing: Madara did enough damages until now and I'm sure he will keep on doing that... What just happened to Kakashi proves that. He even nearly killed Naruto and Sasuke, so it's a good thing that he gets his ass kicked sometimes.
It's just that Madara just consumed the whole God Tree and I didn't saw any changes that came with this, he used pretty much the same things he could do before that.

I don't know but it could be this shadow of himself who was fighting along with him...

Last edited by Irielo on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:16 pm

I'm really curious about this "Shadow Madara." Was it because of the God Tree, or has it been there?
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:20 pm

Bubbles wrote:I'm really curious about this "Shadow Madara." Was it because of the God Tree, or has it been there?

I don't think it has been there. If it did, I guess Madara would have used it against Gai. Is it a coincidence that Madara started to use it after he absorbed the Shinju? Maybe not, because it is quite a special shadow. If I understood it well, Naruto could not see it but he could feel it whereas Sasuke could see it thanks to his new eye's evolution.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:28 pm

Bubbles wrote:I'm really curious about this "Shadow Madara." Was it because of the God Tree, or has it been there?
This Shadow Madara is the Limbo technique that Madara used in 659 and right in the previous chapter when he tried to attack Naruto, but was surprised that it missed him. In chapter 659 you can see that some invisible force knocked down all the bijuus. It's just that untill this chapter we didn't know how this technique works, it is all thanks to Sasuke's rinnegan that he is able to see how exactly this technique works.

As Madara said himself: "Normally it is impossible to see or feel... my self that exists within the invisible world "Limbo".

In mythology Limbo is the place where souls are gathered to be transported into afterlife.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Irielo wrote:

I don't think it has been there. If it did, I guess Madara would have used it against Gai. Is it a coincidence that Madara started to use it after he absorbed the Shinju? Maybe not, because it is quite a special shadow. If I understood it well, Naruto could not see it but he could feel it whereas Sasuke could see it thanks to his new eye's evolution.

And this shadow is in another dimension or "invisible world" right? For some reason I thought of Inner Sakura when I read the Shadow Madara part.
inner Sakura:

Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:45 pm

Bubbles wrote:
Irielo wrote:

And this shadow is in another dimension or "invisible world" right? For some reason I thought of Inner Sakura when I read the Shadow Madara part.
inner Sakura:

The thing is that Sakura and Ino were fighting through their minds but this Shadow Madara attacks physically. I think what GreatKungLao has written about the Limbo technique and the Shadow is pretty accurate. Thus, I don't know if Sakura would eventually be able to perceive this technique
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:45 pm

Well I think we have more powers of the Rinnegan, so we have seen how it alters life and death now it uses what's in between, which makes sense since that is how the Rinnegan works, I wonder what Sasuke's version allows him to do, so far we have seen that he can see things that Naruto cannot.

I wonder what the significance of Sasuke's Sharingan is, since Madara was mentioning about it in this chapter, it must mean that Sasuke in many aspects is stronger than Obito. the other thing I have notice is how Sasuke's Rinnegan is working as well, in some panels we have seen either nine toemo, six or either none at all, so I guess there are many variations of it, and depending on the variation that is being used, depends on the abilities that Sasuke can use.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:14 pm

Irielo wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
Irielo wrote:

inner Sakura:

The thing is that Sakura and Ino were fighting through their minds but this Shadow Madara attacks physically. I think what GreatKungLao has written about the Limbo technique and the Shadow is pretty accurate. Thus, I don't know if Sakura would eventually be able to perceive this technique
Yeah, but Ino seemed to be surprised that Sakura could do this and it's supposedly "impossible." Ino's excuse is her family technique. What is Sakura's excuse for being able to use an inner self to kick Ino out? Ino also said Sakura has two minds, not just one. I'm not saying Shadow Madara and Inner Sakura are the same thing, but what Sakura has with Inner Sakura is different and I wonder if it will play a part in any genjutsu ability Kishi might bring forth in the future. That being said, I doubt Sakura will be able to even tell Madara has a shadow self, I was merely speculating on further Sakura attacks and potential. Shadow Madara got me thinking about it. xD

Though, according to this, byakugo does kind of link with the divine world, so who knows.

When written as '白毫', byakugō means 'Ūrṇā' (Literally meaning "Fine White Hair"), which is a white swirl of fine hair on the forehead of the Buddha, represented in art by a spiral or a dot, or even a gem or pearl. It represents the third eye which allows one to see past the mundane world and into the divine world.

Now if her byakugo did this and somehow combine that with her inner self...then we've got something here. But that's all a really long shot, leaning toward impossible. xD
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:22 pm

These are interesting thoughts Bubbles. I guess we just have to wait and see if Kishi did prepare something for Sakura, her Inner-self and her Byakugo.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:45 pm

Irielo wrote:These are interesting thoughts Bubbles. I guess we just have to wait and see if Kishi did prepare something for Sakura, her Inner-self and her Byakugo.
I tell you, I will love that man forever if he has something as epic as that in mind for Sakura. But honestly, while I like speculating and making theories, I'm not really sure if he will ever remember Sakura's potential...

Spoiler:
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:21 am

My question is whether Sasuke can get into Tetrisland on his own or by using the fact that Madara is now there (as I'm pretty sure he was teleporting on the battlefield) or if Obito is going to have get Sakura out of there with his own Sharingan.

I think that Sakura will avoid the attack on her own though she's obviously not going to get to fulfill Obito's request to destroy the eye. Madara is only trying to get the Rinnegan and will dump the eye he stole from Kakashi once he gets the Rinnegan eye.

Oh, Kakashi isn't blind. Kakashi has his real eye so he can see. He just lost his Sharingan. The only reason his real eye was closed is that Kakashi usually closes his real eye when he uses his Sharingan and he's low on strength.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:38 pm

Thinking of this chapter again, I am asking myself what will happen with Sakura... It seems the members of Team 7 are all having their issues with Madara: Naruto and Sasuke were almost killed by him, Kakashi's Sharingan has just been stolen by him. The only person remaining is Sakura. Of course, she could eventually avoid Madara's attack and be sent back on the battlefield by Obito.

But, I have the feeling that Madara inflicting damages to Team 7 will have for result to bring Team 7 together, so that they all fight him afterwards. Anyway, what will happen to Sakura now is the big question. Will she, like her teammates, get injured by Madara? Moreover, it has not been shown that she received any power-up from Naruto when the latter got back on his feet and she also did not have a lot of chakra left...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:05 am

^ I guess we are going to wait and see
there are many predictions like sakura dying, between naruto and sasuke will save her or obito will push her out of the way and take the blow (while realizing the similarity between sakura and rin)<--- this most like is due to both being med ninjas or obito will, but wait a minute does obito have the black staff(refresh my memory plz), use the black staff to deflect the attack by madara
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:11 am

^What do you mean by "blak staff"? This kind of So6P's stick? I don't have the feeling that he still has it since he's lost the Bijuus.

Last edited by Irielo on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:47 pm

Yes, Obito still has his staff though it's on the same side as Black Zetsu so I doubt he'd be able to use it. If Obito had that much control over his body, I think he'd have destroyed the Rinnegan eye himself.

To be honest, I'm wondering if Obito might just use Kamui to get them both out of there--or at least Sakura.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next