Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary!

+10
funnyface
Rayleigh
Starlight
Azuula
Yamasaki Akaiko
Irielo
Fallere825
Mustang
Zoey
Strawberry
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! Empty NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary!

Post by Strawberry Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:16 pm

NaruHina Forums 1st year Anniversary Contest!

Greetings, everyone. Most of you may not be aware, but our forum's first birthday is just around the corner! This next April 22nd to be more precise. It's been one great year filled with so many joyful memories and experiences that we'd like you to celebrate this special occasion with us. And what better way to celebrate it than with a small contest?

Since it's the forum's first birthday, the theme for the contest will be just that, BIRTHDAY!

We will be accepting the following types of submissions:
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! Empty Re: NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary!

Post by Zoey Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:57 am

I wish to join(GFX category).I have already did my entry so do I have to post it here or..?  NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! 4028117814 
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! Empty Re: NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary!

Post by Mustang Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:29 pm

I will be trying my hand at NaruHina fanfictions, since I am a little one the sloppy side when it comes to making videos and my artistic side is none existent. that I will be getting started after posting this message.  NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! 3187358519 
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:38 am

My stick figures don't even come out properly  NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! 2801306734 So I'll be doing my best to get a fanfiction up here for everyone  NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! 2035981432 

Best of luck to everyone entering...lets make it a tough competition  NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! 2697176399 
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:41 am

Zoey900 wrote:I wish to join(GFX category).I have already did my entry so do I have to post it here or..?  NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! 4028117814 

Sorry for the late reply! But no, don't post it here. I will be opening the Submissions Thread in a few so you can post your work there. I will post a link to the thread here once it's done. Looking forward to seeing it!

51-mustang wrote:I will be trying my hand at NaruHina fanfictions, since I am a little one the sloppy side when it comes to making videos and my artistic side is none existent. that I will be getting started after posting this message.  NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! 3187358519 

Lickstermik wrote:My stick figures don't even come out properly  NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! 2801306734 So I'll be doing my best to get a fanfiction up here for everyone  NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! 2035981432 

Best of luck to everyone entering...lets make it a tough competition  NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! 2697176399 
That's the spirit!  NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! 2035981432 I will also be submitting a GFX. :3

Anyways! I want to let everyone know that you can submit anything! Even if your skills only let you do something like this:
beware of the sticks drawing:

Don't hesitate and post it! The idea is to have fun, so go for it, everyone. And good luck! ^.^

**EDIT**

Here is the submissions thread, everyone: https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t1081-birthday-contest-submissions

Follow the format and post your submission there. Remember to not post any discussion there, discussions about the contest and submissions should be limited to this thread. Ganbatte!
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:55 am

Strawberry wrote:
beware of the sticks drawing:
My reaction to this:
Spoiler:
That's so cute!I want to hug them :3
-----
Good luck to everyone!  NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! 3919487549 
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:54 pm

@Zoey900 I've just seen your work in the submissions thread. It's really sweet and nice!

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Irielo wrote:@Zoey900 I've just seen your work in the submissions thread. It's really sweet and nice!
Spoiler:
Thank you !I think I put too much glitter though but I can't really stop myself  NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! 713970279 .I absolutely loveeddd your fan-fiction.The poem is amazing o.o .I wish I was so talented at writing ^^.
----
Umm..actually this is kind of stupid but...can someone teach me how to give rep?I have read a topic and it said it should be somewhere in the right side of a post(a "+" and a "-").I am blind or something because I actually don't see anything o_O .
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:48 am

^You have to be logged in to see the "+" (for positive rep) over a "-" (for negative rep). It's in the top right corner of every post (except your own--you can't give yourself rep).

Once you find it, it's just a matter of clicking on the "+"
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:09 am

@Yamasaki Akaiko:Thank you but that's actually the problem.I am logged in and I still can't see it  NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! 3815944965 . I logged out then logged in again but still it doesn't work...I don't get it ._.
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:23 pm

Spoiler:

I hope that helps.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:23 pm

well, there is a new way for liking the submissions. This is applied everywhere else but just temporarely for this contest!

Good luck to everyone participating!

NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! CD6qOVC

Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:58 pm

Zoey900 wrote:@Yamasaki Akaiko:Thank you but that's actually the problem.I am logged in and I still can't see it  NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! 3815944965 . I logged out then logged in again but still it doesn't work...I don't get it ._.

If your on your mobile I don't think you can see it but if your on computer follow Yamasaki Akaiko

@Yamasaki Akaiko but what about on mobile
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:54 pm

Guys, the "reputation" system is changed to 'like' as I posted above the post above me.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:44 pm

Azuula wrote:well, there is a new way for liking the submissions. This is applied everywhere else but just temporarely for this contest!

Good luck to everyone participating!

NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! CD6qOVC

I see it now!Thank you !
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayleigh Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:08 am

Cool, I'll participate!
Rayleigh
Rayleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:57 am

~Starlight047~ wrote:
Zoey900 wrote:@Yamasaki Akaiko:Thank you but that's actually the problem.I am logged in and I still can't see it  NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! 3815944965 . I logged out then logged in again but still it doesn't work...I don't get it ._.

If your on your mobile I don't think you can see it but if your on computer follow Yamasaki Akaiko

@Yamasaki Akaiko but what about on mobile

I wouldn't know about mobile. I have never used mobile in my life and I don't plan on it either. I'm not using the Internet on such a small screen. Those who know me in real life know that my cell phone is for calls and texts only. I don't do anything else with it. Even if one day I'm "forced" to get a phone that is designed for 'net usage, I won't use it for it. Hadn't thought about that being the issue though. That was probably it.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:29 am

Working on a fanfic. Tomorrows the last date for any submissions.?Right?
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:37 am

I actually never used my phone to give rep or post on this forum.I must admit though that I do check the forum with it(usually when I am to lazy to open my laptop  NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! 397588718 -yes, I use a laptop to check/post on this forum).However even logged in I couldn't see the rep buttons but Azuula just said that it have changed and now I can see them(only in the submissions' thread).I found a topic today though by Strawberry which said some things about the rep:
Spoiler:
Maybe this was the reason I couldn't see it ^^.
-------
@Rayleigh :You got a really cute fan-art there NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! 2056820188
@funnyface:Good luck!  NaruHina Forum's 1st year Anniversary! 3962228858 
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:38 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:I wouldn't know about mobile. I have never used mobile in my life and I don't plan on it either. I'm not using the Internet on such a small screen. Those who know me in real life know that my cell phone is for calls and texts only. I don't do anything else with it. Even if one day I'm "forced" to get a phone that is designed for 'net usage, I won't use it for it. Hadn't thought about that being the issue though. That was probably it.

OH! I'm happy not to have to feel alone in that case... lol! I use my mobile only for calls, not even SMS and it did last quite long before I got my first one...

@Rayleigh Very cool style the fan art of yours!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:42 am

I have fixed the time/amount of rep you can give.

You will need 5 posts before reputation, you'll need to wait 2 minutes after voting/liking a post and the maximum likes you can give perday is 5.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:47 pm

Hello, folks. Been a while. Happy anniversary NH forums! I'll write a fanfic to celebrate.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:54 pm

Azuula wrote:Guys, the "reputation" system is changed to 'like' as I posted above the post above me.

Thanks the like button are working now
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:30 pm

@Bubles:nice GFX..
@Zoey900:you too..
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry blossom Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:53 pm

i love naruhina
cherry blossom
cherry blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next