Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto manga 672 discussion and 673 predictions

+9
meow69
GreatKungLao
Starlight
Bubbles
bricksquad88
NaruHina <3
Mustang
Irielo
lily567
13 posters

Go down

naruto manga 672 discussion and 673 predictions Empty naruto manga 672 discussion and 673 predictions

Post by lily567 Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:03 pm

CLICK HERE & Join the discussions!

naruto manga 672 discussion and 673 predictions

naruto manga 672 discussion and 673 predictions Naruto_Logo_107w

It's out!
Date: 10/04

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/672

its out you guys

its out early and its good to  see gai again but...........
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 672 discussion and 673 predictions Empty Re: naruto manga 672 discussion and 673 predictions

Post by Irielo Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:25 pm

Naruto and Sasuke getting up and both motivated, no emotional/romantic scenes btw, to go back on the battlefield.

Gai's "Night Moth" was absolutely epic: distortion of space, crushing Madara's bones and tearing a part of his body. Kakashi's small flashback was nice because we got to have some interactions with Sakumo, Dai and them (Kakashi, Gai) when they still were kids. The only thing, it was back in the days of the academy, I would have thought we would see their mums as well...

Gai's heart was stopping when Madara sent his bomb on him and well, Naruto would be a great football (soccer) player, kicking it back to him. Has Naruto also become a healer because he just touched Gai's heart which seems to start again. The good news then is that Gai will be saved...

Last edited by Irielo on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 672 discussion and 673 predictions Empty Re: naruto manga 672 discussion and 673 predictions

Post by Mustang Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:36 pm

I think it was the power-up that helped Naruto save Gai.

I wonder what else we will see, but there is one thing I need to say, damn Night Moth was epic, distorting time and space almost killing Madara. now we are heading into the last moments of this battle I would like to see the action pick up a notch, I feel that Madara has more juice in the tank and more power to show off, I think this fight is going to be epic.

Naruto and Sasuke VS Madara, cannot wait to see what happens.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:37 pm

Great chapter!

And btw... Naruto looks extremely hot(More than usual)! Madara does too, but don't call me crazy lol. I wonder what the moon and the sun meant(Yin and Yang) and what it'll do to change the outcome of this battle.

Question... even if Naruto heals Gai, will he ever be able to be a regular shinobi again? Or will he be like Lee after the battle with Gaara(Having to go through physical therapy and such)?
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:58 pm

That chapter was pretty good! Night moth was beastly! Also, I will have to say to use a technique that almost kills SO6P Madara as just a shinobi with no bloodline enhancements/bijiu is so impressive. Gai did well :). And how quickly Madara was able to come back with an attack is impressive in itself. Also Naruto shutting down that bijiudama was swift. That means he had to move fast then? Next week will be nice.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:19 pm

Night Moth was badass, more props to Gai he's a beast. I'm glad to see the boys are awake and seeing NS getting trolled. I didn't really like Naruto 'saving' Gai because I felt he should have gone out like a boss, but I kind of expected it, so it can't be helped I guess.

I predict a Naruto/Sasuke teamup against Madara, and seeing Tenten finally. Plus, Hinata being awake now. x3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:28 pm

NaruHina <3 wrote:Great chapter!

And btw... Naruto looks extremely hot(More than usual)! Madara does too, but don't call me crazy lol. I wonder what the moon and the sun meant(Yin and Yang) and what it'll do to change the outcome of this battle.

Question... even if Naruto heals Gai, will he ever be able to be a regular shinobi again? Or will he be like Lee after the battle with Gaara(Having to go through physical therapy and such)?

Glad I'm not the only one I like his eyes *O*

Spoiler:
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Bubbles wrote:Night Moth was badass, more props to Gai he's a beast. I'm glad to see the boys are awake and seeing NS getting trolled. I didn't really like Naruto 'saving' Gai because I felt he should have gone out like a boss, but I kind of expected it, so it can't be helped I guess.

I predict a Naruto/Sasuke teamup against Madara, and seeing Tenten finally. Plus, Hinata being awake now. x3

I get what you mean by Gai going out "like a boss" but even though he got saved by Naruto, I don't think it lessens Gai's badassery. And can you imagine if Gai died, his team would have been the one suffering the biggest loss after Neji's death. Maybe we will get some more infos about his life too...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:55 pm

hey is it me or when I look at his eyes I see sage mode along with Kurama's pupils, but he has sage eyes and he isn't in sage mode, I guess this one of those power-ups and that he can be in sage mode without looking like he is in sage mode and move around without any drawbacks at all.

I wonder what Sasuke got, that will be an interesting thing to see in the next chapter, but I guess this is the final showdown meaning that final battle against Madara is at hand, this is going to be an epic finale to Madara, I hope Kishi makes it epic, he has already so far.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:10 pm

I hope Madara wouldn't be defeated so easily. I want him to get his second eye and go with 100% of his strength against new Naruto and Sasuke powers. This final showdown needs to be as epic as it only possible.

I think it will be like that:
Mask Man will come to Madara's rescue, Sasuke will come to aid Naruto and it will be 2 on 2 fight. We still don't know who is this mysterious person and what he is capable of.

And yeah, Naruto looks much more manly than ever before. He is no longer a little boy, but a man.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:06 am

Irielo
I get what you mean by Gai going out "like a boss" but even though he got saved by Naruto, I don't think it lessens Gai's badassery. And can you imagine if Gai died, his team would have been the one suffering the biggest loss after Neji's death. Maybe we will get some more infos about his life too...
Well no, it didn't lessen his badassery, but it did completely void the sacrificicial moment of glory. Him dying after that would have been amazing. Now if he lives, he might never fight again because his body was turning to dust.  It would be better if he died fighting than that I think. But that's just my opinion. In other news...

naruto manga 672 discussion and 673 predictions Tumblr_n3r3j8Qu6b1swmz2uo2_250
Can we just talk about Sassy Kakashi here? XD
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 am

51-mustang wrote:hey is it me or when I look at his eyes I see sage mode along with Kurama's pupils, but he has sage eyes and he isn't in sage mode, I guess this one of those power-ups and that he can be in sage mode without looking like he is in sage mode and move around without any drawbacks at all.

I wonder what Sasuke got, that will be an interesting thing to see in the next chapter, but I guess this is the final showdown meaning that final battle against Madara is at hand, this is going to be an epic finale to Madara, I hope Kishi makes it epic, he has already so far.

It better not be the rinnegan Sasuke would look ugly Dx plz I beg u Kishi it better not be the rinnegan Sasuke got enough power ups already. I don't mind Kishi showing us EMS Sasuke (thought it can happen)
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:17 am

Real good chapter Naruto and Sasuke have both survived and gotten a power up. Now to see what the power up is. I AM GLAD TO SEE THAT GAI'S FLAMES OF YOUTH HAVE NOT DIMINISHED!!!!! (Gai's way of saying he will survive.) That's something Gai can add to his resume after the war. I opened all eight gates and lived to tell about it. Morning moth was badass you know your doing it right when Madara himself acknowledges you as the best he has seen in anything especially taijutsu. Overall great chapter can't wait to see the next one.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:23 am

Madara gave Gai-sensei some credit by saying (not in the words i'm using but you get the idea) "dude, your are completely mental."

Mental canbe good or bad but i'm using it a good way.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:33 am

Lol, I always loved how Naruto looks. He's eye candy.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:58 am

Bubbles wrote:Well no, it didn't lessen his badassery, but it did completely void the sacrificicial moment of glory. Him dying after that would have been amazing. Now if he lives, he might never fight again because his body was turning to dust.  It would be better if he died fighting than that I think. But that's just my opinion. In other news...

I agree with you, Bubbles-chan. It's an amazing chance for Guy to die like a boss. Beating the crap out of Madara and making the decision to die himself. He even got all the flashbacks prior to his death, so I think if he dies it will be one of the best deaths Kishimoto has written, comparable to Jiraiya's.

And of course! LOL! Sassy little Kakashi is way too cute. xD

Anyway, I absolutely LOVED this chapter. I like to see this series get its spark back and get me looking forward to the next chapters again. Massive LOL at NarSak and SK getting trolled. The boys woke up and not a single f*ck was given to the ladies beside them. I got a good giggle out of that one. xD

Holy crap, Guy and Madara really were going at it! Seeing all those bones get crushed and the blood... my goodness what a fight! But then Naruto, of course, was the star this chapter. Kicking that ball-thing like it was nothing. YES! I can't wait to see what powers he got and Sasuke's as well.

naruto manga 672 discussion and 673 predictions 528746348
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:11 am

Bubbles wrote:
Irielo
Well no, it didn't lessen his badassery, but it did completely void the sacrificicial moment of glory. Him dying after that would have been amazing. Now if he lives, he might never fight again because his body was turning to dust.  It would be better if he died fighting than that I think. But that's just my opinion. In other news...

You got me there Bubbles. The self-sacrifice theme is something I always liked and the characters who were ready to put their live on the line were, to me, always the most meaningful. But Gai did put his life on the line. He did not know that Naruto was going to save him. Hinata could have also have died sacrificing herself against Pein... Moreover, the fact that such a Jutsu like the Rinne Tensei was created just showed that resurrection is very possible in that story. That's why I agree for with Twin Steps's theory about Neji's rebirth.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Subaru Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:07 pm

It was an excellent chapter !
I got a lot of impressions ))) Yes , Guy was amazing. But I'm still against his death. I do not want him to die . Previously, I had hoped for its resurrection after the war. But now I see that Naruto is able to save him right now. I'll be happy if Guy is completely healed. This does not detract from its merits , imo .
I was funny, when Naruto and Sasuke stood up. All that they said - " Let's go " XD It's like Sasuke. But to Naruto so behaved .. I even thought it a bit strange . I expected him to at least say " Thank you, Sakura-chan , you saved my life ." Yes, it was Kishi's a defiant response to NaruSaku . Lol. Rofl! But I'm kind of upset ..  Naruto seem ungrateful ...

Little cheeky Kakashi made ​​me only emotion !  naruto manga 672 discussion and 673 predictions 80908678  I love him , he's so mils ) ) ) Interestingly, he was born in a mask too  ? XD

NaruHina <3 wrote:Lol, I always loved how Naruto looks. He's eye candy.

Oh , yeah, I love how Naruto looks too))) mimimi  naruto manga 672 discussion and 673 predictions 789588777 

Manga is nearing its logical conclusion ... Will be manga realy end in this year? = (
Subaru
Subaru

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:54 pm

Naruto 673 spoilers!
Spoiler:
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:09 am

673 spoiler:

I doubt the manga ends this year, Subaru. Not because it isn't close to the end (it most definitely is), but there's still more than enough loose ends to last until 2015. Depending on how "conclusive" Kishimoto plans on being (he said he was going to be conclusive in a very recent interview, but he did not say that he'll cover every single loose-end; "conclusive" for me implies that he will cover most loose-ends though, which will make the manga last awhile), he has more than enough material to wrap up to keep going until 2016.

This post has been modified by ANBU.

Last edited by Strawberry on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Discussion about spoilers should go under a spoiler-tag (ANBU: Strawberry))
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:35 pm

Reminder:

Everyone, please remember, if you're going to discuss the spoiler that was just posted, the discussion has to go under a spoiler-tag. Remember that there are some members that may not want to know what happens in the chapter until it actually comes out.

Thank you!
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down