Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto 666 discussions and 667 predictions

Go down

Naruto 666 discussions and 667 predictions Empty Naruto 666 discussions and 667 predictions

Post by Irielo on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:25 pm

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Naruto 666 discussions and 667 predictions Empty Re: Naruto 666 discussions and 667 predictions

Post by BlackNoon on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:32 pm

Well that was a bit more exciting then the last chapter. Just wish it was longer. T.T
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Naruto 666 discussions and 667 predictions Empty Re: Naruto 666 discussions and 667 predictions

Post by Mustang on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:35 pm

Well it looks like it was Obito who was the final piece of the puzzle to save Naruto's life, it will be very interesting to see what happens next, I think Obito will jump a few hundred meters away while he, Kakashi and Gai keep Madara busy as he recovers.

As for Gai, I would like to know what his forbidden technique is. then there is this mystery person, who is he/she, so there are still some answers, I would like to see how the Konoha 11 will react to see that Naruto is safe, so ultimately one half of Kurama's plan was a success, which is great. Sakura did an awesome job keeping Naruto alive.

overall, again I felt that this chapter was a little rushed, but it still one of those build up chapters, good thing it wasn't a cliffhanger.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:44 pm

This chapter was really nice. Seeing Obito and Kakashi combining their Sharingan. What Obito said years before regarding his teamwork with Kakashi and the Sharingans combo has finally happened.

What is also interesting is the fact that Obito have something from Shukaku and Gyuki's chakra, thus the only ones who did not share chakra with Naruto when he met the Bijuus. That could be the power-up. After having back a half of Kurama, Naruto might have all the Bijuus' chakra. I'm curious to see what will happen.

And Gai has just come. As usual, he can't recognize people, lol.

Last edited by Irielo on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:49 pm

^I wonder what happened to his dynamic entry move.

overall I like the fact that Kakashi, Gai and Obito are going to fight as one team, sadly I don't give them much of a chance, but they should buy Naruto, Sakura and the rest of the K11 enough time to mount a counter attack against Madara, bring an end to this already long war.

so my questions are, where are the Gokage? what about the mystery person and Team Taka?

when Naruto wakes up I feel that he will try to give chakra to his comrades, this is where I will leave it to the scenario thread.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:16 am

^I think this chapter showed that Naruto will definitely get saved and how he might get a power-up given that Obito took a part of Shukaku and Gyuki's chakra... Btw, could Obito extract Shukaku and Gyuki or was it only a part of them?

I think we might know what is going on with Sasuke next time, if he is going to get saved and who is this mysterious person...

Regarding Naruto sharing chakra again, that could be a possibility for the future and somehow I would like to see Ten Ten using the So6P tools, but for that she would need enough chakra... However, I don't know if and how something like this would be displayed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:57 am

Was a good chapter. I've been hoping for a Kakashi Obito tag team for the longest while now and it might actually happen woot!  Naruto 666 discussions and 667 predictions 3822556063 

@Irielo I believe it was only part of their chakra but you're right, it's interesting that it was those 2 specifically, another power up may indeed be around the corner (Though personally I don't want a Juubi Naruto). I too would like to see TenTen using the tools or even just the fan, when it was introduced I just felt it was made for her.

Considering the technique Gai is supposed to be using, while it would be cool, I hope it isn't the 8th and final gate. As much as I want to see it.

I won't let go of your Hand!!
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:16 am

I sadly think it will be the 8th gate, if that is the case, then it will be sad to see him go, but if Gai does use it, I see him going out in a blaze of glory, or for eternal youth.

these next few chapters is where Obito, Kakashi and Gai will shine, leaving the K11 to lead the village into the future with Naruto taking the lead. I doubt TenTen will be able to use the So6P's tools since she needs a shitload of chakra to use it, Jinjuurikis have that chakra.

the one thing I hope I don't see for now is a pairing moment, be it NH, NS or SS I would like to see the situation unfold, I want to know Naruto's reaction to Sasuke and sensing the mystery character near him, I would also like to see the chakra transfer again, since now the alliance will need chakra more than ever, the first one to get the next lot of Chakra will be Sakura, since she does need to heal her allies.

the other thing I do see happening is Naruto sensing Hinata's chakra fading, so he might go to her side and help her back to her feet, since she does have very little chakra left, so even though I hope that no pairing moment comes into play I do sense a NaruHina moment coming up when Naruto reaches Hinata, to give her chakra and to get her back on her feet, but I see that happening in the a few chapters time.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:02 pm

Yeah, Naruto is going to get the "Sage of 6th Paths" power-up now. That is the significance of Obito ripping only a piece of Shukaku and Gyuki to give to Naruto along with Kurama. Naruto will now have a piece of every bijuu--which is all that's needed. Of course, Naruto getting that power-up will be able to re-energize the entire alliance too. Madara is not aware that Naruto got chakra from the other bijuu because he wasn't around for the fight then, but Obito DID know.

Forgot about that, so I have to give Kishimoto his props there. Other than the fact that Sasuke is still out of it (which will be handled eventually), but I'm guessing both Naruto & Sakura are going to learn about Sasuke at the same time or something considering the delay on it. Another reason to give Kishimoto props as I really hated the anime making up that nonsense with "Sakura might have to choose" and Kishimoto basically says "nah, never in my story because it's been obvious since the beginning what I'm doing on that front."

I'm hoping next chapter has Sakura's issues with helping Naruto out laid to rest. That will be a nice moment. ^_^

Though I'm also hoping to see Lee & Tenten next chapter. I'll be overjoyed if I get to see them. ^_^
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:41 am

I think Gai is probably going to open up the 8th gate. I will hate to see Gai go though I have always loved Gai for his general Gainess. If Gai gets killed off his end had better be one of the most bad ass battles in Naruto history or me, and I am sure many others are going to be disappointed. I liked how Obito and Kakashi are finally working together. Speaking of Kakashi I have loved the new fillers they are showing in the anime right now these are actually tolerable. Way to go anime for providing some back story on Tenso and Kakashi.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:35 am

Indeed, there is the possibility that Gai will open the 8th gate although he is already exhausted, there is also Kakashi who has used his Sharingan quite often. Even though he is now working with Obito and that the Sharingan are "re-united", I think Kakashi is near exhaustion too.

If they don't get any power-up, I don't see how they could survive. Gaara is also somewhere around and he could help them. Although Gai opening the 8th gates would be understandable, I think his sacrifice could somehow be avoided. Maybe he has already planned something with Lee and Ten Ten but I really hope he is not going to throw his life away like that.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum