Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Who could be the mysterious person near Sasuke?

Go down

Who is the mysterious person near Sasuke?

44% 44% 
[ 4 ]
11% 11% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
11% 11% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
11% 11% 
[ 1 ]
22% 22% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Who could be the mysterious person near Sasuke?

Post by Irielo on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:11 am

Well, there are some theories going on about this issue. I still think it's Kabuto but if you think it's someone else on the list, you can vote. The poll is opened to other possibilities, so if you have some more, I'll add them.

Last edited by Irielo on Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Re: Who could be the mysterious person near Sasuke?

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:09 am

I will stick with Kabuto as my choice (though I'll admit a lot of it is due to wanting to see him as well as Yamato and Anko) until proven otherwise.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:16 am

I don't know why I instantly thought it was shizui... Maybe because of all the theories earlier about where sasuke was going to go. Anything is possible there.
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:32 am

I'm really not too sure about this one...at first I was thinking Kabuto was a good possibility, however with the recent chapter Karin didn't recognize the person(by their chakra) and I would like to think since she was a part of the Orochimaru gang before, she would've known if it was Kabuto because he's no longer fused with Orochimaru's cells if i'm not mistaken   

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:41 am

Lickstermik wrote:I'm really not too sure about this one...at first I was thinking Kabuto was a good possibility, however with the recent chapter Karin didn't recognize the person(by their chakra) and I would like to think since she was a part of the Orochimaru gang before, she would've known if it was Kabuto because he's no longer fused with Orochimaru's cells if i'm not mistaken   

After all these transformations and re-transformations Kabuto went through, I'm not sure if his chakra is so easily recognizable even though Karin is a sensing Ninja.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:32 pm

Karin's inability to recognize the person is the main reason I won't be upset if it turns out that it's not Kabuto or a "new to us" character.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:33 pm

If it is a new to us Character then it is a possibility that there will be more after this current Madara arc, so I am sticking with the last one because this character is a mystery to everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crafty Cracker on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 pm

My first theory was that it was Fugaku, solely because of the name of the next chapter. I thought he was going to appear, but turns out, the next chapter was about Minato and Naruto. *epic fail*

Though, I want it to be Fugaku/Mikoto. I thought about Kabuto, but then I also thought about why Karin couldn't recognize the chakra. I wondered why there were no other Uchihas being resurrected for battle.
The Crafty Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:48 am

It's definitely Rin you guys. Obito just thought of her, she's a medic nin, totes survived that chidori to the heart like a boss. Fact: Rin acquired yin seal.

Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:51 am

Bubbles wrote:It's definitely Rin you guys. Obito just thought of her, she's a medic nin, totes survived that chidori to the heart like a boss. Fact: Rin acquired yin seal.

Thanks! I'm adding your possibility.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidharth Mundhra on Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:26 am

Irielo wrote:Well, there are some theories going on about this issue. I still think it's Kabuto but if you think it's someone else on the list, you can vote. The poll is opened to other possibilities, so if you have some more, I'll add them.

Well its not kabuto cause karin know his and orochimaru's chakra type
Rin no cause she was a jinchuriki and if she wouldve survived the bijuu wouldve had attacked on her making her dead plus the war is for rin so it would spoil the story
Since many people say it is a new to us charecter i saw it is Minato's Father or Jiraya
Sidharth Mundhra

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:33 am

Sidharth Mundhra wrote: Well its not kabuto cause karin know his and orochimaru's chakra type
Rin no cause she was a jinchuriki and if she wouldve survived the bijuu wouldve had attacked on her making her dead plus the war is for rin so it would spoil the story
Since many people say it is a new to us charecter i saw it is Minato's Father or Jiraya

I've added your two possibilities to the poll. Btw, this poll is dealing with possibilities, so nothing absolute. Until proven wrong, all these possibilities stand a chance although some might look more unlikely than other ones.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum